perhaps I did wanted a proper wedding

Jungkook: No problem

He said while showing a salute sign before driving off. Feeling relaxed she entered the building. Infact the rest of the day went by quite smoothly or was it gossiping with eunhee that refreshed her she wondered. But whatever it was after a while she was about to sleep at night. The next day at the office she was at the break room with her co-workers at the lunch time while sipping on her tea as she listened to Isa. Their receiptionist who had gotten married near about a week before y/n's. She often talked about how great things are going back at home after marriage. She was showing them their wedding video which she had just gotten recently in her hand.She practically had the fairy talelike wedding. Starting from events to her wedding nails everything was perfect. Her wedding dress was epitome of perfection. Their first dance video was enough to make anyone cry out of warmness. She was showing them the video while she rambled on about how her husband couldn't literally live without her. How he wakes her up with a good morning text despite him living in another city( Her husband was doing civil service and had recently got transferred to daegu, she'll join him there the next month ). Y/n really loved seeing them together. They were really an adorable couple but to some extent she envied them no matter how hard she tried to not. Her and taehyung had a simple court marriage without any prior arrangements. Wedding dress didn't even exist let alone any fancy reception. It's not like she regrets it. It's just sometimes the thought of how she would have looked in a wedding dress couldn't help but pass through her mind? With taehyung in matching tux ? How would it have felt if she had walked down the aisle to marry him instead of signing some papers at lunch break. What would it have felt to do the first dance? What would it feel like to get calls from your other half? A simple goodnight or good morning text. What was she even thinking. He hadn't even bothered to inform that he had reached safely there despite of it being 5 days. And here she was hoping to get a good morning text? That was too much. She was determined to make progress in their relationship but what if the progress never happens? What if they ended up living their rest of the life like this? Not like husband and wife more like shared roomates if that's what the right term to describe their status. What would happen if they both get tired from this back and forth game and decided to call the end of it? No no not so fast. They still have time and they are both helpful. She is. Tae too...right? Her thoughts got interrupted when their HR manager entered the room fuming.

HR : Ms Y/n !
~Y/n immediately placed her mug down and turned bowing to him~
Y/n : Yes sir..?
HR : Come to the senior executive's room right now!!!
Y/n : Sure sir.

Entering the room, she saw their senior executive, HR manager and assistant executive seated. She hesitantly stood in the corner as she waited for them to speak.

Senior executive: Ms Y/n..?
Y/n : Yes sir?
Senior executive: Where is the report on software update of last month? You were supposed to share it a week ago right?
Y/n : Sir I already gave it to mr lee ( Assistant executive) on the scheduled time.
Senior executive: Really?!
Y/n : Yes sir- Mr Lee i send-
Mr Lee : Oh god why are you lying y/n!
Y/n : Lying-
~She composed herself and tried to reply as calmly as possible ~
Y/n : Why would like sir. I gave you the pendrive containing the update of the last month. Infact you asked for the report of the previous 2 months as well which I also gave you along with it-
Mr Lee : Why would I want that old report! You haven't given me y/n-
Y/n : But sir I-
Senior Executive: Enough!! What are you trying to imply ms y/n? That Lee hyun is lying!
Y/n : S-sir no. I think th-there must be some misunderstanding. I can assure you I have submitted-
Senior: Quite!!!!! ~breathe~ God I shouldn't have hired incompetent amateurs like you.
Y/n : Sir I I really-
Senior executive: I told you to be quite ms y/n. I should have listened to Lee hyun when he said experience matters. That minhyuk guy really was a better candidate. I shouldn't have gotten swayed by your CGPA.tsk tsk tsk.... I want you to prepare the whole report again within today. I don't care if you need to stay whole night. I need the report by 7.00 am tomorrow. I hope I made myself clear.
Y/n : Y-yes sir.
Senior executive: Leave if that's clear.
Y/n : Yes sir.