Stop me before it's late

Someone burged into taehyung's office room without any hesitation. He already knew who it was. Or more precisely who it were. The chairs Infront of him were pulled out and then pulled back in again.

Taehyung : How many times I've told you guys to knock before entering?
Jimin : That rule isn't applicable for us.
Jungkook : Yup. Exactly hyung.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and continued working on his laptop as he spoke.

Taehyung: What happened now?
Jungkook : Why were you absent yesterday?
Taehyung : I've already told you. I had things to do.
Jimin : And what can be more important than the deal with cullin's? You have been preparing for it for a while now.
Taehyung : He agreed for the delayed scheduled right? I don't think there's anything to worry about.
Jimin : There isn't but still it's not you. When was the last time he took day of kook?
Taehyung : Jimin- I'm working so stop-
Jungkook : What had happened hyung? I had gone to your house in the morning yesterday. No one was at home either
Taehyung : I was at my parents.
Jungkook : Y/n too?
Jimin : Of course not. She would have been in her office.
Jungkook: Oh yeah- hey hyung so is she really coming to the gathering?

He had completely forgot about the success party of his friend. He was supposed to bring y/n. But is she okay now? She seemed better today. But will she be okay to go on party?

Jungkook : Hyung?
Taehyung : I can't say that for sure.
Jungkook : Why? Didn't you inform her before?
Taehyung :  I did jungkook~ sigh~ I don't know if she can make it or not-
Jimin : Why-
Taehyung: She is sick okay?! That's why I don't know!
Jimin : She is sick! Then what are you doing in the office- take a day off.
Taehyung : She seemed fine now jimin so-
Jungkook:  Is it why you were absent yesterday?! For her?

He closed his eyes in frustration and nodded his head.

Jungkook : Oh-damn. We should go to visit her. Right jimin_hyung?
Jimin : Yeah. We should. Tell her not to cook. We'll bring dinner.
Jungkook : Yeah that sounds better-
Taehyung : Hold on hold on-

Taehyung finally closed his laptop,paying attention to his nosy friends.

Taehyung : No one's coming. My house is off limits.
Jimin : W-what?!
Taehyung : Yes. I said she's fine now so don't.
Jungkook : But-
Taehyung : No buts. Go back to your stations now. And about the party-I'll talk it out with her.

They sighed in defeat and continued.

Jimin : If you say so...But don't be late. The party is tomorrow afterall.
Taehyung : Tomorrow- wasn't it supposed to be on Wednesday?
Jimin : Tomorrow is Wednesday.

Taehyung cursed and massaged his temples. How could he mess up the dates! He gotta be quick and inform her....

Taehyung entered the home and almost immediately the smell of freshly made stew entered his nostrils. Closing the door behind him he headed into towards the kitchen. With each steps the sound from her tablet which played the tutorial of the recipe became more audible. Noticing him she hurriedly tried to place the spoon down

Y/n : Oh-you are back. Doesn't the stew smell nice tonight? I think it will taste better this time-
Taehyung : Yeah it does.
Y/n : ~ smile~ I'll set the table. You should freshen up.

He nodded his head leaving her in the kitchen. By the time he had returned, the food was already served on the table and she was cleaning the used pots. He sat down on the counter and waited for her. She turned the faucet off and wiped her hands on her apron before taking it off and sitting down beside him. She seemed really excited today as she was satisfied with the food she had cooked. She pulled the bowl of stew closer to taehyung and said.