~FIFTY SEVEN~

|| Author's P. O. V ||

Some days passed. Jiyoon and Chae-rin were indeed dating. But it was only them talking and spending time at school or texting and calling. They haven't started spending time outside yet. Taejung didn't mention about Seojun again. He didn't have any idea why Jiyoon was suddenly acting like that but he didn't object anyways. If his best friend was happy and fine then he too didn't have any problem. Jiyoon came out after getting fresh to get ready to leave for school when Jimin entered. "Yoonie" "Hm...yes papa!" "Don't go to school today" Jiyoon looked at his papa. "But why? ..." He said fully confused. "We're going to Yeonjun uncle's. It's Hyejun's birthday!" Jimin said. Jiyoon made an O face. "Don't tell me you forgot.." Jimin said. "Uh..no papa ..of course not..it just slipped from my mind. Anyways..but the party is at evening right? Why are you telling me to miss school?!" "No ..not evening. We're going right now" "What?!..at morning?! But why?" "Because that's what your Yeonjun uncle wants. We'll know when we get there. C'mon let's have breakfast quick then we'll go" Jimin said before leaving the room. Jiyoon sighed. Well he can't do anything. The first thing that came in mind was to call Taejung. "Hey Tae! Are you also coming to uncle Jun's house?...yes papa just said he wants us there not at evening but at morning. So papa said we'll go after having breakfast....yeah??! ..ok ...fine then. See you" He cut the call. Well he was relieved atleast Taejung was also coming. He won't be alone. But then a bitter feeling struck him. Seojun would also be there. He felt irritated..and ..sad? Well he wished that he would be in office and won't come face to face with him. After breakfast both Jimin and Jiyoon drove to the Choi Mansion. Aeri was in college. She said these few classes were important as her final exams were near. So she couldn't miss them. Se would come direct after college. And Yoongi would be there at evening. When they arrived there, a cheerful Suzi welcomed them. "Would you like to have breakfast with us Jimin-shi?" Yeonjun said coming out of the kitchen. "Ani ani. We came after having breakfast" Jimin said. "Uncle. When will Taejung come?" Jiyoon said. Yeonjun gave him a warm smile, "Soon. I had called them. Taehyung-shi and Taejung both are on their way" "Oh okay.." "Btw where are the boys?" Jimin said. "Oh Seojun went to office and Hyejun is sleeping" "Sleeping?.. still?!" "Yeah...I was about to wake him up but then hyung said to let him be. He can sleep as much as he wants atleast today" Yeonjun said chuckling. "And where's Soobin hyung?" "With Seojun" "oh.. okay". They all sat in the living room and talked. Jiyoon and Suzi were talking till Taehyung arrived with Taejung. Yeonjun told the kids to go upstairs and spend time while the elders talked. "So Yeonjun-shi..is there any problem? ..I mean you suddenly called us like this. I mean usually we meet at evening" Taehyung said. Jimin looked at Yeonjun and indeed he looked troubled. "What is it?" Jimin also asked. Yeonjun sighed, "Actually.. Idk what happened but things are not quite well between my sons" he said. Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other. "Seojun and Hyejun?" Taehyung said. Yeonjun nodded. "But ..why? What happened?Did they fight?" Jimin said. "No...I mean ..not a violent fight but they had a serious argument" "about what?" "Actually..I really have no idea what happened between those two. But after the grand party Seojun is not ...how should I explain it? ..I mean he seemed very disturbed. He and Hyejun talked about something ..Idk what..and then again last night in dinner Hyejun was talking about inviting his friends and then suddenly Seojun snapped" "snapped??" "Yes. Snapped. It was so sudden and unexpected. My elder son never behaved like that. And you know Hyejun.. compared to his hyung he's a lil hot tempered. They ~sighs~ ... argued. It didn't look good at all. Even hyung is worried. They haven't talked after that. Neither of them are telling me anything too. And today is Hyejun's birthday. I couldn't think of doing anything...so I called you two and Yong noona early . Please talk to them" Yeonjun said.

~ On the Other Side ~

Taejung who came downstairs to ask something to Yeonjun heard their conversation. He didn't enter the living room but turned around and went upstairs. "So something really did happen at the party. Why am I having a feeling that Jiyoon knows it?" He muttered to himself. On his way he heard some murmuring from Hyejun's room as he was passing by it. Without any thoughts he lightly knocked on it. It was silent. "H-hyung...are you awake?" He said softly. He heard the door being unlocked. It opened and revealed a shirtless Hyejun with messy bed hair standing with an amused look. Well obviously he didn't expect Taejung to stand outside his room at early morning. "What's the matter?...You are at our house....so early?! Is there something special..or maybe the sun came out from the west??" Hyejun said with a cheeky look. Taejung frowned. Why was this man like this? Always purposely saying such things. "It's your birthday.." he said very softly but Hyejun still heard it. "Oh ..so you came to wish me ..first! you couldn't wait at all, could you? Baby~~" Hyejun said then whispered 'baby' into Taejung's ear. Taejung immediately moved away a lil, "I ..I should go ..others are waiting.." he mumbled then turned to leave. Suddenly Hyejun grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside his room. Taejung's eyes widened. A broken 'w-what..' was all he could force out of his lips. "Say..why are you like this with me hm?" Hyejun said caging him between his arms. "W-what are you... t-talking about?.." "You don't know what am talking about?..You always run , hide, and avoid me..why?.. You think I'll eat you?!" Taejung shook his head. "Then?..." "It's nothing.." "Nothing huh?..well you are never like this when you're with others tho" "I .. I'm just not used to ...so much.. closeness and t-talking.." "So you're very uncomfortable talking to me but comfortable enough to talk and laugh with that Jae-hyun" Hyejun said. Taejung looked at him. Where did he see them he thought. "Well I'm perhaps the most useless hyung you have anyways. Nothing like Seojun hyung or Jae-hyun hyung...so of course why would you talk...go" he said walking away. "H-hyung!" Taejung said a lil loud clasping Hyejun's arm. "Why are you saying that?! You.. you're not useless! Please don't say that. And ... It's not like that. I still can't interact with Jae-hyun hyung so well too. And don't compare yourself with others. It's not right. Everyone has ... something in which they excel. For you too... no one can play basketball like you. You're.. amazing..." He whispered the 'amazing' avoiding eye contact, "You're amazing in your own way" "You don't hate me?" "Of course not" "Then do you like me?" "I .... I-I...do" "Do you love me?" Taejung snapped his head with wide eyes at him. "W-what--" he looked carefully to find any type of mischief in Hyejun's eyes. Hyejun chuckled and turned around, "Just kidding . Go. Oh btw where's my present?!" "Present ?" "Yup! It's my day, isn't it? So.." "What do you want as a present?" Taejung asked. "Hmmm..well how about" ,He put his face close to Taejung's, "a sweet kiss with those sweet lips of yours?" "HYUNG!!" Taejung scolded with a red face and stormed out of the room. Before closing the door he heard Hyejun's roaring laughter. Man seriously enjoyed messing with Taejung.