~ONE~

Author's POV:
A bright day. Light breeze flowing,birds chirping, leaves rustling, little children playing, running and giggling. *CHILDREN*. Yes ,this is the only thing a man ,sitting in his black Mercedes outside the Daycare,is thinking. No, he's not any weirdo or creep. His name is Min Yoongi.

 His name is Min Yoongi

' Min Yoongi ' is the definition of a 'perfect successful businessman '. Throughout his life he has maintained his perfection in everything. Born in South Korea's one of the most prestigious families, his parents have always expected the best from him . Wether it's perfect behaviour,well manners, studies,sports, music, business...in short they have always expected him to be in the first place in everything. According to them " Life is all about Success and to be successful you need to be Perfect" ,hence, the Min family had only one rule that is to " be No. 1 in everything". Yoongi was fine though. He has always respected his parents and did whatever they had told him. He loved his family. In his journey of giving his best, working hard to achieve success in business at such a young age ,he never got the time of thinking about his love life . His parents chose a girl as his life partner for him . And Yoongi being Yoongi the perfect son , agreed to the marriage without uttering a single word . Parents content,well going business,a wife and children,a happy family that's all he had ever wanted.yet maybe God had different plans for him.

It's been 3 years of his marriage. He was on his way back to home from office. There's this daycare in the way where he'd always stop by and would observe the little children playing from the window of his car, thinking "if I had children I'd stop by here everyday on my way returning from office to receive them". It's been 3 years yet he's childless. In the first year ,they thought it was natural. These things take time. In the second year they grew worried. His parents suggested them to visit the doctor. Yoongi feared thinking what if there was a problem with him . The least thing he wanted was to be a disappointment to his parents,to his family. But from the reports ,they got to know that the problem was with his wife, Naeun. The doctor informed the couple "Mrs. Min , your fallopian tubes are blocked ,it prevents sperm to get to your egg which makes the fertilization impossible. In simple words you can't get pregnant."

Yoongi's parents were greatly disappointed. Naeun was silent,it was hard to tell what was going on inside her head and heart. As for Yoongi,he was stumped. They went to different doctors but all said the same thing. In the third year they lost all hopes . Because of this there had been small yet serious arguments between Yoongi and Naeun too. Well , it was mostly Naeun . Yoongi never shouted or said much knowing and understanding very well how hard it must be for her too as she's the one who's mostly affected by it. So he kept silent and listen to all her shouts and frustration only opening his mouth to comfort her which didn't help much though. But what can he do? He doesn't know what to do anymore. Who knows what life has for him ahead.
______________________________________

So ...this was the first chapter!🙃... English isn't my first language first of all! Well ..lemme know how's it!💜