~EIGHTEEN~

|| Author's P. O. V ||

"DIDN'T RETURN??!!"

Yoongi said, shocked at the information he received from Jimin. Jimin shook his head, "No". Yoongi couldn't think of what to say. He took his phone and started dialling Naeun's number.
*The number you're dialling is currently out of reach. Please try again later*
He tried again twice but the same. "Tch I can't reach her" but then something else hit him, "Jimin! Did you eat anything?!" Jimin sniffed and shook his head slowly. Yoongi's eyes widened to such extent that they could fall out of the sockets if possible. "What?!! You're.. you're like that since I left you! Oh my God! No ...this isn't good at all. Come here". He said and held Jimin by the shoulders to help him get up but Jimin was in such a vulnerable condition that he couldn't even stand properly. In this condition he was already tired , then he cried so hard and was too traumatized that he was shaking and couldn't gather the strength to stand up. Yoongi put his one arm under Jimin's waist and the other under his legs and picked him up in bridal style. Jimin didn't say anything. He clutched on Yoongi's biceps and buried his face deep into his chest. He closed his eyes and inhaled Yoongi's scent. It was surprisingly relaxing. He doesn't know why but he always feels safe whenever Yoongi's around him. Yoongi first thought of putting him on the bed then he thought he should take him downstairs in case if he again gets scared and run down the stairs and hurts himself by slipping and falling.

"Here stay here I'll be back" , he placed Jimin on the couch and turned to go to the kitchen but felt a tug on his sleeve. He turned back to see Jimin , his head hung low and left hand gripping Yoongi's left sleeve firmly, "Don't Leave me.." he said in a very low voice. "Jimin I'm not leaving. I'll just go to kitchen" Jimin shook his head, "It's so dark. I- I am n-not hungry. Just s-stay here." Yoongi sighed and crouched down to Jimin's eye level,"Jiminie you can't say that. You have medicines to take right? I'll be back in a minute. Don't worry and ..." He started looking around then got up and went to the drawer. There were some candles. He took one and went to the kitchen. Jimin quietly observed all his actions. A moment later Yoongi came back after lighting the candle in the stove. He placed it on the tea table in front of Jimin. In the candle light both can visibly see each other now. Yoongi found himself getting lost in the beauty in front of him once again. Jimin's already so gorgeous and now the candle light makes him look mesmerizing and eathreal. Again there was this weird feeling in Yoongi's heart. He shook his head lightly, "Here no more darkness.. hm?..now relax and sit here I'll be back right away." He got up and made his way to the kitchen. Jimin quietly sat there.

Yoongi was looking for some ingredients to make a light and quick dinner for Jimin so that he can take his medicines. It was strictly told that Jimin should stay free from any type of stress yet so much happened. It sure has left a big effect on him and a bad one at that. Yoongi mentally scolded himself. He shouldn't have left him alone like that.
"Hyung?" Yoongi turned to see Jimin standing at the door. "Yeah?" "Water.." Jimin said. "Oh ..here" he filled a glass with water and gave it to Jimin. Jimin drank it. Yoongi took the empty glass from him and placed it aside on the kitchen asile. "Don't walk like that .. it's dark outside the living room" Jimin nodded. "Come here" he held Jimin's hand and made him stand beside him while he cooked.

Yoongi made something very quick and fed Jimin. Then he took him to his room and gave him the medicines. "You're ok right? Any problem or unusual feeling?" Yoongi asked. Jimin shook his head. "Ok . Now you must be tired go to sleep." He helped Jimin lie down on the bed and tucked him in the cover. He was about turn and go away when he noticed Jimin looking uncomfortable. "Is there any problem Jimin?" "Can you stay until I fall asleep?" The normal Jimin would never ask Yoongi this but right now he looked like a lil kid. Yoongi gave him a lil smile and nodded. He sat beside him on the bed waiting for Jimin to fall asleep,"Sleep. I'm right here".

After some minutes he heard soft snores and saw Jimin sleeping peacefully. He let out a relieved sigh and got up. He came downstairs and was about to go to his room that's when he heard the sound of the front door opening. He went towards the door and saw Naeun entering.

Naeun turned after locking the door and found Yoongi standing in front of her. He was still in his suit as he didn't get the time to change into his normal clothes. Naeun frowned, "What are doing up so late and in a suit?"

"Where were you all this time?"

That was the only thing Yoongi said in return.

____________________________

A/N:

🐇

What's with Naeun seriously?!
Her actions are sus 😶‍🌫️🔍

What will be Yoongi's reaction?
Will he be calm and composed and "it's ok" type?

Bruhhh nahh he's not a hero from a melodrama ok?

See ya ...💜

Btw Yoonmin went to a newly opened Japanese restaurant. The first guests🎉

Omfg their lil date before Yoongi leaving for service 🤧🤧💕

Am sooooo happy!!!

Yoonmin forever 🐈♥️🐥