~THIRTY TWO~

|| Taehyung's P. O. V ||

We arrived at the destination after some time. I kept thinking about what happened a while ago. It makes me shudder. I almost stopped breathing. Jungkook...he looks like a baby but his muscle power is no joke. I glanced at him who was taking out the things from the car. His biceps, veins popping up on hands and neck while taking the heavy baskets out. Damn ..how hot he'd look on top of me. I bit my lips imagining him. Then shook my head. Shit Taehyung seriously the fuck you're thinking! The most important thing is whether I'd be able to survive then or not! Just a while ago I literally felt like dying. Just a kiss from him! And ..on top of me...I ..I don't want to imagine my situation. Ughh.. leave it. I thought while shaking my head. Then I saw in front of me. Jungkook stared at me confused. "What happened?" He said. I nervously laughed, "Y-yeah.. N-nothing!! I'm totally fine. Let's go". He nodded. Soon we met others. They had taken out the things from the other cars as well. Jin hyung , Yeonjun-shi were placing the mats and the food baskets. Namjoon hyung was looking after the kids. Soobin hyung and Hobi hyung were placing the folding chairs that we brought for Yong noona and Chim. I frowned. Now that I noticed where are Yoongi hyung and Chim? "Where's Yoongi hyung and Chim?" I said. They all realised too. Jungkook also looked around, "Yeah...where are they?" "Uh..they were right behind us..then ..I don't know" Namjoon hyung said. "Ahh.. don't worry. Yoongi's with Jimin. They'll be here in no minute. It's ok" Hobi hyung said casually. Others looked at eachother. Jin hyung was about to call when we saw Yoongi hyung's car. "Oh.. they're here!" Yeonjun-shi said. "Told ya" Hobi hyung chuckled.

• • •

"Uh..sorry. Actually I had to stop the car for a while. So .." Yoongi hyung said. "It's ok. Now c'mon it's time for picnic!!!" Yong noona shouted. Everyone smiled. "Yesss" I too shouted then held Jungkook from one side and Yoongi hyung from the other dragging them. "Done!" Soobin hyung said placing the chairs. They helped both Yong noona and Chim to go and sit on the chairs. "You guys have no work. Sit here. Relax and enjoy. And keep an eye on the kids" Jin hyung said. Soon everyone started helping eachother out to set everything quickly. I along with Jungkook also helped. He looked super happy. I smiled seeing him enjoying.

~Time Skip~

|| Author's P. O. V ||

Everyone sat relaxing and enjoying the view of the place. It was a beautiful place famous as a picnic spot. But as it was off time. There were not much people. They had chosen a spot where there were only few trees and light bushes with flowers. The view ahead was a wide area and at the horizon the sunset could be seen clearly. And on the other side it was full of flowers. There was a spot with a big pond a few metres away. But as there were kids they avoided that place.

[ A/ N : I'm shit at describing such things so here something like this 🥲

[ A/ N : I'm shit at describing such things so here something like this 🥲. Well They had brought more mats. Big mats and food baskets, various juices, snacks and stuff too ..so yeah ]