~ THIRTY THREE ~

|| Jimin's P. O. V ||

I stayed frozen in my place with wide eyes. They were fucking kissing each other!! Like seriously?!! I gulped and looked at hyung.

"Hy-un-g..." I called him hesitantly.

"...."

I can't tell how he's feeling rn. His facial expression.. it's stoic. But his eyes...I don't know.. what's with those eyes? ..Then my focus went on his hands on the steering wheel. They cluthed the wheel tightly. So tight that he's veins could be seen. I again looked at his face, "H-hyung.." After a while he suddenly spoke,"Do you want icecream Jimin?" "H-huh?!"I stared at him puzzled. What was that? I-icecream?? He looked at me but this time his eyes were different. They were ... surprisingly...calm. I gulped why's he suddenly asking about icecream? .."Uh..umhm.." I nodded slowly. Maybe he's indirectly trying to tell me 'please forget what you saw...or like don't focus on that" ...maybe. well yeah it's embarrassing when someone else sees your spouse cheating on you in front of you. I think it's better to let that thing out of my mind. It's their personal matter. "Sure.." "Hm.. let's go" he said starting the engine. They were various icecream parlours in that place but hyung drove us to another one. He parked the car and got off. "Let's go" he said opening the door on my side and placed his hand in front of me. Usually he tells me to wait. I held his hand and slowly got off.

• • •

We went inside the shop. There was a lady. She looked at us then smiled cheerfully, "Which flavour?" She said. I was about to say when hyung said, "Rainbow Sherbet". I looked at him. He looked at me and smiled softly, "Right?"I nodded. I don't understand why do I feel so giddy every time seeing his smile?He remembers the flavour. The lady chuckled, "Looks like your husband always remembers your likes and dislikes ". I blushed. H-husband?!!... "U-uhmm.. we're.." the lady laughed, "Oh my you're a shy one..here just a moment I'm coming with your Rainbow Sherbet". She thinks we're husbands! I couldn't stop blushing. What would hyung think?! It's so embarrassing. I glanced at him then noticed he too was blushing. I turned my gaze. Shit .. why's my heart beating fast suddenly?! Stupid Jimin. "Let's go and sit there" hyung said. "Y-yeah".

We sat down on a table that was close. After some time hyung went and brought the icecream. We sat there quietly. I was eating the icecream while glancing at him time to time. He was silent. It must have hurt like bitch to see something like that. Why? Why did she do that?! I stopped eating and thought about all this. I was furious. Why people are so shitty! Cheating on others. "Jimin" suddenly I got out of my trance when Yoongi hyung called. "Hm?" "You're going to drop the icecream" "Oh.. s-sorry about that"I looked at my hand with which I was holding the icecream. It melted and smeared all over my palm. I pouted.Yoongi hyung sighed then took out his handkerchief "Give me your hand". He held my hand and started cleaning the cream. I stared at him. he's so nice. That bitch ... she's so lucky. She treats him so badly still hyung cares for her. He's doing all this for her. He even argued with his parents. But she .. cheating behind his back like that! She doesn't deserve him. "Hyung--" "Jimin .." he looked at me, "I'm fine". I frowned and pulled my hand away from his, "Fine? ...do you think am a fool? Your wife is having an affair with some random guy and you're saying you're fine?! Seriously?! Please!!..if you want to say something to me then say 'Jimin it's none of your business. Stay away from my and my wife's personal life' but don't give me that 'I'm fine' Shit!!" For a moment I saw him looking at me with something in his eyes..I don't know what was that..stare. "Finish your icecream then we'll go" he said and went to the counter to pay. God am so pissed off rn!

|| Author's P. O. V ||

After that lil talk Yoongi and Jimin returned home. Yoongi was painfully silent. Jimin wanted to talk to him but what will he talk about? It's not his place to say anything between Yoongi and Naeun. Jimin quietly went to his room. It had been a long and tiring day. He informed Others that they have returned safely but didn't tell anything about Yoongi and Naeun.