~TWENTY ONE~

~Next Day~

|| Author's P. O. V ||

Yoongi and Jimin were currently at Hope Point for Jimin's first check up.

"Are you nervous?" Dr. Ahn asked. "Hyung are you nervous?... Well don't be" Jimin said. Both Yoongi and Dr. Ahn chuckled. "It's ok Jimin. Don't be nervous. Now let's see" Dr. Ahn said and proceeded to search something on the monitor. After a while she smiled, "Ahh there it is!" Both Jimin and Yoongi paid great attention to her. She showed them pointing at a specific spot on the monitor, "You see this dot here? That's the baby. Now as time goes it'll develop". Both Yoongi and Jimin stared at the monitor. Yoongi smiled. He was so relieved and happy. He looked at Jimin. He was in a daze. There were so many different emotions working in him at that moment. A baby. There's a life inside him now and it will develop and he'd bring it into this world that were the things he was thinking. Dr. Ahn then explained to both of them about the second trimester. About the things they should keep in mind and not to take any kinds of medicines. She made Jimin a new diet chart. And that he'll have 2 check ups in this trimester. Both understood then took their leave. On his way back Jimin reminded Yoongi about his final exams. Yoongi told him he'd take him to university on those days. After returning to the mansion Jimin informed Seokjin everything. Jin was happy that everything was fine and also worried at the same time. He told him to be extremely careful. Yoongi had gone to office. Jungkook was glad to hear from Yoongi that the process was successful and Jimin conceived. Yoongi had informed Hoseok too. Hoseok was happy for his bestfriend. Finally everything will be ok.

~Time Skip~

It's been few weeks after Jimin's first check up. He's in his 8th week now.His final exams were over. He did well.past few days his morning sickness has started. Let's be honest he feels like dying. He can't eat anything. No matter whatever he eats and how lil he eats the next moment he'd go and empty it all in the toilet. In these few days he looks lifeless. This morning Yoongi brought a light breakfast for him on his bed. Jimin ate hesitantly. Yoongi sighed. Nothing happened. It's ok. Or maybe not! 'cause the next moment Jimin abruptly ran to the washroom and emptied it all. Yoongi ran behind him and caressed his back.
"Hahh..I don't like this at all.." Jimin said while panting. "Dr. Ahn said it will happen for some weeks then it'll go away on its own gradually" Yoongi said still drawing soothing circles on his back. He helped him reach the bed and handed him some water.He laid him on the bed, "Am hungry...but I can't eat..." He whined. "I'll bring you some juice" Yoongi said.

For some days the same thing went on which felt like eternity to Jimin. Yoongi has started working from home. He has to look after Jimin. Sometimes Jin and Taehyung visited him. They took care of him when Yoongi attended few important business meetings. Jimin's baby-bump was a lil visible only when you look at it very closely. Taehyung would keep caressing it which irritated Jimin very well but he didn't say anything as he knows Taehyung loves babies very much.Taehyung told Jimin how he and Jungkook became friends and they text eachother sometimes. Jimin was a lil shocked saying it's unbelievable how a decent guy like Jungkook befriended someone like him. After that both soulmates started bickering. Seokjin was super irritated. Naeun was behaving as usual which was avoiding others. Seokjin and Taehyung didn't like her at all.

Days passed by just like that. Yoongi also takes Jimin for his check ups time to time. It's all ok apart from Jimin's morning sickness :)

~Time skip to 12 weeks~

~One evening~

|| Yoongi's P. O. V ||