~FIVE~

~ In the cafe ~

||Author's P. O. V ||

Yoongi and Hoseok were sitting in a corner at the cafe . Hoseok ordered a latte Yoongi said that he already had an iced americano some time ago but Hoseok insisted so he had a cup of plain coffee. [ A/N : well I love coffee ! :) ]

"So Now tell me why the hell did you disappear on me like that ? No msg , no call ,not even a bye Hobi! Weren't we best friends?" " I'm sorry Yoongi .. actually things were heated in my house . You know how much I love dancing right ?" Yoongi nodded," yeah you used to be crazy about it . Not gonna lie you're amazing at dancing." Hoseok smiled ," not was ..am still crazily in love with it. So the thing is that my father was against it . He wanted me to go for literature. And you know nah ..I sucked at it ! When I told him that I don't want to go on with literature anymore I want to become a dancer.. he bursted at me , throwing insults such as 'You are a disgrace to the Jung family. I don't need a son like you , get lost ' and all. I couldn't tolerate it at all . I left house."

Yoongi listened to everything how after leaving home Hoseok went through various things, how he danced as an underground dancer and after so much struggle he achieved his dream. Now he's a very famous dancer +choreographer of South Korea. He even has his own dance Institute. Yoongi also told him his part of story and also his achievement of the title of 'The Youngest Yet The Most Successful Businessman Of South Korea ' and such.

"You're married?!" Hoseok exclaimed, " Aww I missed it shit." He pouted. Yoongi chuckled ," it's ok Hobi you had your problems." " Yeah.. anyways how's married life huh?" Hoseok said wiggling his eyebrows. Yoongi's smile faltered. Hoseok noticed it and looked at him with worry in his eyes. " Hey Yoongs .. everything ok?" Yoongi forced a small smile " yeah ..I - .." he sighed " actually no it's not." Yoongi then narrated his whole 3 years of married life to Hoseok. " Hm ..I see . Well that's not good at all. But you can try adopting a child." Yoongi sighed heavily irritation clearly showing on his face as he remembered his parents' words and their stupid theory of 'own blood'. Not only that they have also said so many irrelevant things about the children in orphanage which boiled Yoongi's blood. Hoseok is good at reading people's reactions . So without Yoongi's telling him anything he understood why Yoongi didn't or more like ' couldn't ' go for adoption. After all he also had parents with such mindset. There are very few parents who agree with the idea of adopting a child.

After some seconds Hoseok was the one who broke the silence. " Is that the reason why you're almost about to get hit by my car ?" Yoongi started biting his lower lips. " My mom .. actually my parents gave me 1 week . They said I should talk to Naeun." After a lil silence he continued, " they want me to marry someone else." " What the fuck?!!" Hoseok said ,his mouth hanging, " second marriage?! Are they insane? Just because Naeun can't give the Min family a child they're thinking of bringing another daughter-in-law? what about Naeun's feelings?" Yoongi sighed " I tried to tell them Hobi . And I know my parents very well . They won't care about it . All they care about is the family." Hoseok scoffed, "Pathetic."

They talked more for a while . " Oops! It's been 3 hours . Damn that was a long conversation " Hoseok said laughing. " Yeah I also didn't realise." " Anyways let's stay in touch from now on." Yoongi nodded. They exchange contacts then paid the bill and got out of the cafe. Then they bid their byes and went their respective ways. Yoongi looked at the poster one last time before entering the car and making his way to the office.

Whole day passed as usual working, attending meetings etc. That night also he couldn't muster up the courage to tell Naeun anything.

______________________________________

I know it's too short : )
Actually I devided the 4th part into 4 and 5th part . 🤡 So the 5th part became short .
It's fine next parts will be ok.

🐈‍⬛❤️🐥