~THIRTY EIGHT~

A/N : Sorry actually today is such a shit day. My mind is fully messed up. I read this chapter again and there were so many mistakes. ~ sighs~ Here you go I edited it.

|| Jimin's P. O. V. ||

"Isn't she lovely?" I rolled my eyes, "Tae I don't even remember for how many times you said this". He lightly smacked me on my shoulder. "But she is! It's just no matter how many times I call her cute it's not enough!" He cooed at her. "Well that's true". "Say how you're feeling Chim?" I looked at her, "I ... don't know. It's... Idk ..I felt so emotional. It's a warm kind of feeling. But..." I stopped. Of course I gave birth to her. But I don't have any right. "Look! She's staring at you!" Tae exclaimed. I looked at her who was lying beside me on the bed. She stared at me. ~ chuckles ~ she has her appa's button nose. She started moving her hands here and there as if signalling to hold her. "Take her!" Tae said. "M-me?" "Of course who else?!" "Ok", I took her and placed her on my lap. She grabbed my t-shirt and started tugging on it while making incoherent sounds. I frowned," What is it?" She made a face like she'll cry any moment. I started panicking. "W-what happened?! No no don't cry!" She started crying. "Tae! What should I do?" I looked at him to find him silently looking at us. "What?" He smiled cheekily. Oh no I really don't like when he makes that face. "W-what?!" "Boobies ~" "WHAT?!!" "She wants milk Chim. She's hungry". I frowned, " That's not funny at all Tae. And how the hell did you understand if she's hungry or not?" "Tch. Jiminie Pabo! Can't you see? she wanted to be picked up by you. Then she started tugging on your tshirt. And when she didn't get what she wanted,she started crying. Simple she wants milk" He shrugged. "Eh? W-what...now what?" "Feed her" "WHAT?! Me?!" "Of course you're the mother " I glared at him, "I don't have boobies ok! How the hell I'd feed her milk?!" "But you do have nipples, don't you?" "Yeah so?" "So lift your shirt and let her suck on them" I widened my eyes. This shameless bitch! "You!! ..shut up! Idiot!" My face became red. "Pfftt. Chims! You look so funny. Wait I'll go and fetch the milk bottle for her!" He said and went downstairs. "Shh shh. Don't cry uncle Tae Tae has gone to fetch your milk" I cradled her. Ugh I suck at taking care of babies. She was still crying but not as hard as before. "You're really hungry?" I asked her, "you came early, didn't you? I hope early birth won't leave any effect on you. But why did it happen early? There's no problem right? And I lost consciousness. I don't remember anything at all when everything was happening". I was in a deep thinking. That's when I looked down. "Don't stare so much. Gosh you stare like hyung. And where the hell is Tae?" I sighed. "Will it really work? ....I do have nipples but there's no milk" I frowned. I lifted my tshirt up. As soon as I did so she immediately buried her head on my chest. Tae was right. "Hmm so you really were--uwahhh!" My body shivered as she started sucking on my left nipple. What the fuck!! It felt so weird. Yet so beautiful. I'm feeling overwhelmed. That's when the door opened. Shit!

"Jimin the bottle- oh am sorry!" Yoongi hyung entered then immediately turned around. Fuck that's so embarrassing! "It was Tae's idea! She wouldn't stop crying so he said to let her .....do this!" I said awkwardly."Uh..no .. it's ok. Actually I should have knocked before entering. Sorry. And I brought the milk bottle" he said still facing backside."It's ok. Uh give me the milk bottle now.. she'd cry again" "yeah right here!" I took it and started feeding her. "Uh..come sit! Why are you standing there?" "Y-yeah.." he came and sat down on the bed. "How are you feeling now?" "Hyung ..am ok. There's no need to worry at all" he nodded. " We both sat silently. It was so awkward. I chuckled and hyung looked at me. "She has the same nose as you" we looked at her. He chuckled, "maybe.." "Uh...hyung.." "hm" "I .. I'm sorry.." he looked at me, "Jimin-ah. I told you --" "No .. it's not about that" "Then?" I looked at my lap biting my lips, "I .. it's not a boy...that ..am sorry for that. You wanted an heir". For few seconds there was pin drop silence. I gulped. Was my way of saying wrong? "Jimin. It's my parents who are crazy about an heir. I just wanted to become a father. I do not care if it's a boy or girl. It's all same to me. I'm beyond happy to have a daughter. So don't ever say anything like this. There's no need for you to apologise hm? Thank you for giving me such a lovely daughter" he said. We looked at each other. It seemed time stopped there. Neither of us breaking the eye contact. We came out of our thoughts when the baby started tugging on my tshirt blabbering again. She looked at Yoongi hyung smiling. Aish her smile is soooo cute!! She wouldn't stay in my arms anymore. I looked at hyung. He smiled softly. I have never seen him with such a face. He forwarded his hands to hold her. She was super excited to go to him. Hyung took her and she made sounds. Though we understood nothing whatever she said but it was sure that she was more than happy to go her appa. I smiled fondly at the father - daughter duo. "Maybe I should take her downstairs. You rest till then. Give me the bottle" He said. I nodded and gave him the milk bottle. "Cover her in the blanket properly. It's getting cold" I said . He nodded and went out. I sighed, "still can't believe Jimin you gave birth to a baby girl! Wow!!" I said and was about to lie down when my phone rang. I took it. It was mom. I closed my eyes. My head is starting to ache again. For past few days she's constantly calling me like every day. Just hearing her voice makes me remember all those shitty things that had happened to me in that house.