~TWELVE~

~ Next Day ~

|| Author's P. O. V. ||

Today is Monday. Yesterday after returning from his parents' house and taking a good nap Yoongi finished his meetings that were scheduled after 3 pm. Then he called Hoseok and told him everything. Hoseok suggested him that he should start the process as soon as possible in case if his parents change their mind again. Yoongi told him to come to Hope Point tomorrow and he himself texted Jimin the place and time. Jimin said he'd be there at time.

Right now Yoongi was outside of Hoseok's dance institute waiting for him. He was standing with his back pressed against the car wearing a formal sky blue shirt and black formal pants. The young girls and boys who were coming out of the institute were staring at him and gossiping about his handsome features and how he must be some very rich person considering his car. The girls were literally checking him out from head to toe. Yoongi was feeling way too uncomfortable with all the staring thing. He just wished for Hoseok to come out fast. Few seconds later Hoseok came out.

"Hey Yoongs! Sorry for the wait" , said Hoseok. "Nahh it's ok but what took you so long? You said you were done with the dancing when I called you." Hoseok laughed," Actually I was at the corner for like 10 minutes watching how all the others were looking at you . Boiiii the girls were literally checking you out",Hoseok said wiggling his eyebrows,"being handsome, young and rich ... that's a rare thing nowadays. Even after all these years still you attract others without any effort chingu-ah." Yoongi looked so done with his bestfriend. "Hobi... I'm dying here trying to do anything to solve my problems and you..." Yoongi sighed heavily. " Haha ..sorry sorry..it was just funny.. you were putting up a stoic face but I could feel the panic you were having inside. It reminded me of the old days." Hoseok was chuckling then he noticed something. "Huh? Where's sister-in-law?" "Uh .. Naeun didn't come." Hoseok frowned,"Why? you two should talk to Dr. Ahn together." Yoongi nodded,"Yeah I know. I told her but she said I can go alone. She wanted to stay at home. I couldn't force her." Hoseok couldn't understand why Naeun would say that. "Ehh? Shouldn't she be equally excited as you for this? After all you'll get your baby that will solve your all problems." Yoongi shrugged." Is she ok or .." "Oh ..yeah she's ok. I mean she's not like how she used to be some days ago all silent and often lost in other world. She seems fine these days. Maybe slowly slowly she's feeling better", Yoongi said. Hoseok nodded, "That's good. Then let's go shall we!" Yoongi nodded. Yoongi started the car and drove to Hope Point.

• • •

"Why the hell are you coming with me?!"Jimin complained to Jin who was walking beside him. "Because I want to." Jimin groaned," hYuNgE!!" " Shut up! I can't just let you go and carry any random guy's baby. I have to meet him in person. I can't trust anyone when it is about your future." " Uhhhh huhh you sound like a nagging mother seriously! I'm not a kiddo ok! And who are you calling a 'any random guy'? He's South Korea's the most biggest businessman! Min Yoonji haven't you ever heard his name before hyung?!"Jimin said." Did you know his name before meeting him?" Jimin lowered his head and walked silently. "Huh! You're talking so confidently yet you even got his name incorrect. It's Min YoonGi not Yoonji! Brat! And of course I know about him. Joon has met him once or twice in business parties. But the point is.. even if he's the most successful and rich businessman I can't trust him blindly. I'm going to talk to him. Now shut up and walk we're almost there." Jimin sighed and walked like an obedient child. After some minutes they reached Hope Point. "We're here. Let's go inside."Jin said and held Jimin's hand dragging him inside. While entering a women with a big baby-bump walked past Jimin. He looked at her belly and then at his own flat stomach. He gulped and followed Jin to the reception. They reached there and saw Yoongi and Hoseok already waiting for them.

|| Yoongi's P. O. V ||

I was waiting with Hobi for Jimin to come. Finally it's happening only if someone doesn't interfere. I was mentally praying for everything to go smoothly then I saw Jimin coming. But he's not alone. In front of him was a tall guy with wide shoulders and a very beautiful face. Is he Jimin's boyfriend? That would be a problem then. Oh ..no he's wearing a wedding ring. So he's married then he must be his friend. Why am I suddenly feeling relieved? I saw Jimin pointing towards us and then he came straight towards me with Jimin behind him.

"Hm so you're the one." he said and looked at me from head to toe. I gulped and looked at Hobi. "Uh .. Jimin you didn't say you're bringing someone with you.." Hobi said. Jimin sighed,"I didn't bring him with me. He came on his own." " My name is Kim Seokjin. I'm Jimin's friend." Hobi and I looked at each other. "Oh ..nice to meet you I'm.." "I know Jimin has told me about you Mr. Min. I just accompanied Jimin. You see he has never been to this kind of place. I couldn't just leave him all by himself and I would like to talk to you for a minute."I get it . He doesn't trust me. Well I understand his concern. I nodded,"Sure. Hobi you wait here with Jimin." " Uh ok.." I saw Seokjin going outside and followed behind him.

"Don't mistake Jimin with other mere bar dancers who only dance for money and silly things", he said facing me. "You come from an absolutely rich family. you never had to struggle financially , for study, for job , for identity. So please if you're only using Jimin to get what you want.." "I am not" I replied. He didn't say anything so I continued,"I would never use him. And I don't judge him for his part time job. I know he didn't have any choice but to do it. Hoseok introduced me to Jimin and my friend is not someone who'd tell me to take advantage of someone's situation to fulfill my own needs Seokjin. He chose Jimin 'cause he wants him to achieve his dream and live a normal life and the same for me too. He said the same to Jimin. We never forced him. He made his own decisions. I promise you that I would take full care of Jimin. You can have my word. But I really need Jimin's help. I'm not doing this only for myself I'm doing it for my wife too. I can't divorce and throw her away. And for that I need Jimin." "And well..what if your wife thinks different?" he asked interrupting me. I frowned, "what do you mean?" He sighed, "Nothing. Ok fine I know.. I'm only his friend. The most I can do is tell him about things and their consequences but the decision always depends on him. I just wanted to assure everything. But if you get back on your word or hurt Jimin in anyway I won't let you go so easily, got it?" I nodded " I know. Please trust me." " Hm let's go now." We went back inside.

"Uh everything ok?" Hoseok said. "Yeah we just had a lil chat .. everything's fine, right?" Seokjin looked at me. I nodded. "Mr. Min Yoongi" the nurse called. "Let's go", I said. We went inside. Dr. Ahn saw me and gave us a big smile. "I see you've found someone, Mr. Min." we took our seats. "Uh ..yeah Dr. This is him. He's Jimin." I said. Jimin bowed his head a lil ," H-hello Dr." Dr. Ahn nodded," Hello Jimin. And these are your friends I suppose." We nodded. "Uh hello! I'm Jung Hoseok. Yoongi's friend." "I'm Kim Seokjin, Jimin's friend." "Well then Mr. Min .." she was saying but I had to interrupt her. "Uh Dr. if you don't mind can you once again explain everything to Jimin and Seokjin? I mean .." she nodded, "Sure why not!"

~Time Skip~

"So this is all. Do you have any questions?" Dr. Ahn said. Jimin looked at Seokjin. He just shrugged. " Uh ..no Dr." Jimin said. "So final then?" We all nodded. "Good then we shall start preparing.." " uh actually.." Jimin said interrupting. We all looked at him. "Can we start the process from tomorrow? I have something to do." Dr. Ahn smiled, 'relax Mr. Park. We'll start the process tomorrow. What I was saying is that Mr.Min should give his and his wife's samples today as we need to prepare them for the fertilization at our laboratory." "Oh ..ok then." "Samples?" I said. Hoseok slapped his forehead then whispered into my ear,"Your sperm and Naeun's you know.." I realised and my face got bright red. I noticed Jimin and Seokjin trying to stiffle their laughter. Shit that was so embarrassing. How can you be so stupid Yoongi?

We thanked Dr. Ahn and got out of the chamber.I told her that Naeun's not here right now so I would give our samples tomorrow morning.she said it was fine. I was getting out from the chamber when suddenly I bumped into someone. "Oh .. I'm so sorry..I .." that person turned towards me apologizing then widened his eyes, "Hyung?!!" My eyes widened. What is HE doing here?!!

"Jungkook?!!"

__________________________

~ whistles ~ Kookie at Hope Point!🐇

What's going on?!