~ FORTY EIGHT ~

|| Author's P. O. V ||

"JIMIN!!"

Seokjin said getting up from the couch in surprise. He went to Jimin and immediately hugged him. "Oh Jimin-ah...so long and there was no contact with you. What have you been doing?! You could've atleast talked to us on phone!" Jimin hugged him back tightly. He also missed his hyungs so much. "Sorry hyung...I was way too busy in my training.. then performances. I missed you too..and .. I'm sorry hyung ..I couldn't be there at your wedding. Please don't be angry at me". Jin broke the hug and looked at him, "Why would I be angry at you? The situation was like that.. so you had to leave... otherwise..~sighs~ don't be sorry. Atleast you came on Taehyung's..." He looked at Taehyung, "Does he..?" Taehyung nodded, "Yup he knows!" "So you came to attend Taehyung's wedding?!" Seokjin said with delight."Yes. I missed yours but didn't want to miss his this time". Jimin said. "Good" "Where's Namjoon hyung?" "Namjoonnnn!" Jin shouted. "What happened?! Did something happen to my baby?!! Jin!!" Namjoon came running. "Joon! Am fine look who's here!" Namjoon sighed, "Sweety you shouldn't shout like that. I thought --" he froze seeing Jimin. "Jimin..." "Hyung~" Jimin came and hugged him buring his face in Namjoon's chest. Namjoon smiled showing his dimples and rubbed Jimin's back with one hand while patting his head with another. "how are you? It's been so long" "I missed you guys so much..." Jimin mumbled. "Haha yes we also missed you. We have seen your performances. Congratulations on achieving your dream" "Thanks hyung. But it was not possible without you all. Thanks for always supporting me". "Okay okay emotional shits apart--ow" "No cursing!" Seokjin smacked Taehyung's head glaring at him. "Sorry... anyways so how was the surprise?!" Taehyung said. "It was a big surprise indeed" Namjoon said. "Let's sit and talk" Seokjin said.

~ Time Skip ~

|| Jimin's P. O. V ||

We were sitting in the living room and talking. "With Yoongi?!!" Jin hyung said, "you're living with Yoongi?!" "Yes.. actually..Aeri insisted so.." "Oh you met her?" Hyung said with soft eyes. "Yes..." "She's lovely, isn't she?" I nodded, "Hm. An angle.." "She's at school rn?" "Uh no she's with her grandma" "Yoongi's mom?!" Once again he was shocked. It was the same reaction as Tae. Why are they so shocked to hear that Aeri is with her grandma? Are they hiding something? "I see..so it's only you and Yoongi?" "Yes" "Everything ok with him?" "Y-yes.." incidents from last night flashbacked in my head. I bowed my head then my eyes fell on hyung's tummy which was slightly protruded. "Which month?" I asked caressing the little baby-bump. "3rd" he said looking at the baby-bump with a smile. "What do you think? Boy or girl?" Hyung asked. "Hmmm...I want both" "what?! Are you crazy?" "Wae? I want a niece and a nephew. Please hyung ~" "Idk.. we'll think about another later" "awww...then I'll pray it's twins" "Jimin?! Seriously..." "Yes..let it be twins" I said and hyung sighed. "Who's your doctor?" "Dr. Yi" "ohh". We talked some more then I noticed Tae was not there. So I thought of asking him about Yoongi hyung but then again I don't want him to stress. So I didn't ask.

~ Time Skip ~

|| Author's P. O. V ||

Jimin spent the time with Namjin till lunch. They insisted that he should have lunch with them but he told them about Yoongi's health and that he had told Yoongi that he'd prepare lunch after returning. "Oh ok ..next time bring Yoongi with you" Seokjin said. "sure" Jimin bid them bye and went back to the Min Mansion.

~Time Skip~

"Hyung?" He returned but didn't see Yoongi. "Did Sarah ajhumma not come?" He asked himself. "Is he still asleep?" He went to Yoongi's room. "Hyung?" He knocked but there was no response. He opened the door a lil and peaked inside. There was Yoongi laid on his bed with his eyes closed. "Hyung you're still sleeping?" Jimin went to him but then noticed he didn't look ok. He frowned, "What happened? Hyung?" He placed his palm on Yoongi's forehead. His eyes widened, " Shit you're burning". He held his hand. Yoongi had a high fever. "Damn..wait" he immediately ran to the kitchen and brought a bowl full of water with a mini towel. 'Oh.. God knows how long he's been like this!' he thought. He soaked the towel in water and placed it on his forehead then kept changing it. After doing so for like 15-20 minutes he felt the temperature was down a lil. He placed the towel aside. Yoongi was sweating so much that his tshirt had drenched in sweat. "What should I do now? ... should I change his clothes?.." Jimin said under his breath. "Unhn.. it's fully drenched..you need to change your clothes" he said getting up and went to Yoongi's wardrobe. He opened it searching for something comfortable and easy to change. "This one?..ani it's not comfortable.." he searched through every cloth then found a simple half sleeve grey tshirt. "This one's fine.." he took it out and placed it beside sleeping Yoongi. "Okay get up now.." he tried to make Yoongi sit. "Damn you're heavy.. c'mon.." with great difficuty he somehow took off his sweaty t -shirt then laid him down. "let's wipe you.." he brought a clean towel and looked at Yoongi. He realised this was the first time he's seeing Yoongi shirtless. His features, buffy chest going up and down, abs, toned body and those nipples..'holy shit Jimin!' he thought. He gulped, "D-don't.. don't focus there ..." He said. But still it was impossible for him to not observe Yoongi again and again. He started wiping his body carefully. After wiping he noticed Yoongi looked a lil relaxed. "Now again sit up.." again with much great effort he put the grey tshirt on him. "~ sighs ~ Done. Should I change the pants too?" He frowned and looked down. His cheeks flushed, "Stupid Jimin what are you even thinking!.. It's fine ..no need to change it.. but still ..." He said and stood there for some time then with a sigh went to the wardrobe again to search for some comfy sweats. He went to Yoongi after finding a grey sweats and started taking off Yoongi's pants. He exhaled with his eyes shut , "okay ..just few seconds..take it off then put that one on .. that's it simple" he pulled his pants down without looking then took the towel wiping his legs, feet, toes then ...tighs..'damn they're thick' he said in his head. After wiping he took the grey sweats and started putting it on him but halted. Even though he tried his best he couldn't help but glanced at Yoongi who was in his boxers. Jimin inhaled a sharp breath. Yoongi was so sexy. His body, chest, abs, biceps, then his thighs and waist...this man was literally perfect. Jimin just stared at the unconscious Yoongi. He wore Yoongi the sweats and covered him with the blanket properly then went out of the room quietly. He went to the washroom in his room and closed the door leaning on it. With a heavy sigh he looked down, at his boner. "Fuck".