~ELEVEN~

~ Next Day ~

|| Author's P. O. V ||

Yoongi had informed Jungkook that he'd be going outside this morning so he should handle everything in his absence and cancel the meetings. Jungkook became really close to Yoongi in short time. They don't share a mere boss and secretary relationship. Yoongi sees Jungkook like a younger brother. Currently Yoongi had returned and asked Jungkook to bring him some coffee. Jungkook was softly humming while walking towards Yoongi's office with a cup of coffee in his hands.He reached and knocked on the office door. A weak 'come in' was heard from the inside.

"Hyung here's your-- oh my God."
Having entered the office, Jungkook found an almost dead- looking Yoongi slumped against his desk. His face was pale and dark circles under his eyes were clearly visible. "Oh my ..hyung are you ok? Did you not sleep enough last night?", Jungkook asked to which in response he just heard a groan from Yoongi. "Here's your coffee." Yoongi somehow dragged his body up from the desk and reached out for the cup. Jungkook carefully handed the cup of coffee to Yoongi fearing Yoongi might spill the hot substance on himself. Yoongi flapped his hand up and down once signalling Jungkook to sit down. Jungkook sat down and quietly waited for Yoongi to finish the coffee. After taking few sips Yoongi sinked into his chair. ~sighs~ "I couldn't sleep last night at all." Jungkook frowned." But why? Is there something bothering you hyung?" "Not anymore Kook. It was bothering me. Last night I couldn't sleep thinking about my parents. They're devils you know. This morning I visited them. I had to talk and convince them about some things." Jungkook made an 'O' face. Yoongi groaned. "I knew that it won't be easy to talk to them but I didn't expect that it would be THAT hard too. 3 hours! 3 hours..they literally almost made me deaf with there lectures. It was torture." Yoongi rubbed his both palms on his face. Jungkook pursued his lips," so ...did they agree?" He asked quietly. Yoongi smiled widely showing his gums. " Yes. For a moment I thought it's over . But I still argued with them and surprisingly at the end they agreed." Yoongi knew very well how his parents would react. Especially his mom. For 3 hours continuously he had to argue with them. And as usual they started saying things that would boil his blood. But at the end he managed to convince them. It was unexpected but yeah. 'All that lack of sleep, journey and 3 hours of stupid argument was worth it at last' he thought. Jungkook nodded with a smile. " That's great. Now you should finish your coffee and get some rest hyung. You don't have any meetings till 3." Yoongi nodded. He has to tell Hoseok everything but he'll do it later. Right now he really needed a good nap.

~ On the other side ~

"YOU WHAAATTT?!!!!" A loud voice echoed. Jimin shut his eyes and groaned. " Geez you're so loud hyung. Calm down." " Don't you dare 'calm down' me!" " See I told you he'd create a ruckus. Chill hyungie or you'll get fucking wrinkles." Taehyung said sipping his strawberry smoothie. In return he got a smack on his head from Jin. " Yahh you brat ! How many times have I told you not to curse!And how do you expect me to 'chill'. So much happened and you're telling me NOW?!! I'vealwayslookedafteryoutwoyoushouldhavecomeandtoldmefirstbeforedecidingonyourown@#₹@#&/#_#" Jin started his worldwide rap. Jimin and Taehyung pressed their palms on their ears. "Oh my God hyung!!!stop it! Nothing happened and it's not last we came to tell you everything first . Don't shout on us." Jimin said. Jin let out a frustrated huff. " Jinnie calm down. Jimin is right. They haven't done anything. They came to tell us first. Don't be so hard on them sweety." Namjoon said softly. "Eww I want to puke" Taehyung said cringing at the nickname which earned him another smack on the head from Jin. "Oh Joon c'mon. You always take their side. You're spoiling these two." Jin said Namjoon chuckled and went into the kitchen. Jimin rolled his eyes "Namjoon hyung isn't spoiling us he's just thinking rationally hyung .You guys are dramatic af." "Hey Chim watch your language or mama Jinnie will get angry." Taehyung said making a funny face. Jimin laughed. " You guys are impossible" Jin huffed " I'm only worried about you Jimin-ah. You've went through so much and You already have so much to tackle in life. I don't want it to get anymore worse than it is." Taehyung remained silent. He wanted Jimin to handle it himself. Jimin sighed "I know hyung. I know you worry about me. But don't worry I've thought a lot about it only then I've made this decision. And I trust him" [ A/N: 'him'= Yoongi.🐇] ,Jimin uttered the last words unconsciously but Taehyung's ears didn't fail to catch the words. He smirked evily. He won't forget to tease the life out of his best friend later. Jin looked at Jimin and sighed. He knew it was pointless to argue with him.Once he had made an decision he won't listen to anyone else. Jin just nodded."Ok but still think before you do anything. Don't take any step that you'd regret later." Jimin nodded.

~glass shattered~ "JOONNNNNN!!!!"

"Sorry honey!!!"

Taehyung and Jimin bursted into laughter."You should ban his entry in the kitchen Jin hyung" Jimin said still laughing. Jin sighed.

A/N: Ah match made in heaven 💕✨

_________________________________

Taehyung and Jimin know Jin and Namjoon from their 1st year in university. Jin was in his 3rd year. Namjoon is the owner of the Kim Industry, a well known fashion company. He met Jin and offered him to be a model for his company. Jin agreed. Later they started dating. After dating for two years they got engaged and moved in together. Jimin and Taehyung are in their 3rd year now and they often come to visit The couple. And they love Jin's cooking.

After lunch Jimin and Taehyung bid their byes to them . Jin sat in the couch. Then he felt two hands on his shoulders. "Don't think too much." Namjoon said softly. Jin sighed. "I'm worried for him Joon. That kid is already suffering so much what if he destroys his whole life chasing after his dreams?" Namjoon swiftly circled his arms around Jin's waist. "And what if that guy actually makes Jimin's life better?" Namjoon said "Think it the other way too Jinnie. He might actually pull Jimin out of that hell hole. And what does Jimin say about him?" Jin looked at Namjoon, " Jimin said ..he trusts him." Namjoon smiled. " Then isn't it enough.If Jimin who never opens up himself in front of anyone, who never trusts anyone so easily, says he trusts him then isn't it enough for us to be relieved?" Jin looked at his lap and nodded slowly. Namjoon hugged him more closely and caressed his hair."Don't worry Jin. Everything will be alright." Jin lifted his face up from Namjoon's chest , "You're going to the market this evening with me to buy a new kitchen set. You broke the last plate today." Namjoon laughed nervously "yeah sure. I'm sorry again baby." He said and kissed Jin. Jin returned the kiss.

___________________________

These days am listening to Taehyung's old and new songs. They're a blessing to the ears ! 🤧🤧

 They're a blessing to the ears ! 🤧🤧

🧡♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡🧡