~SEVEN~

~Next Day~

|| Author's P. O. V ||

Yoongi was now standing in front of *Hope Point* . He worked in his office for some hours , attended few meetings and then came here cancelling his last one . This was more important. Taking a long breath he entered. " Welcome to Hope Point sir. Do you have an appointment?" The receptionist asked. " Ab ..no ..I don't have any appointment..I just.." he couldn't think of how to say anything. " It's ok sir . You can sit and wait for some time. The nurse will call your name.here write your name ." She said . Yoongi nodded and wrote his name then waited sitting on one of the chairs.

~ Time Skip~

" Mr. Min Yoongi", the nurse called. Yoongi immediately got up " T-that's me." "This way, sir." Yoongi nodded and followed her. The nurse led him to a chamber . After entering Yoongi saw a young lady sitting on a chair writing something on a paper. She looked at Yoongi and smiled sweetly, "Hello, Mr. Min. I'm Dr. Ahn Hye- Jin. Come and sit down."

[ A/N: I love Hwasa 🐇🤎]

______________________

Yoongi bowed a lil and sat down on the other chair across the doctor. " So tell me what is your problem", she set aside the paper and shifted her full concentration on him. " Actually..I ..I mean ..my wife .. actually I saw the poster . It said you also help those who suffer from infertility. Uh...my wife and I... we're trying for a baby for 3 years but .." Yoongi pursed his lips," uh ..the reports say she can't become a mother " he said handing Dr. Ahn the reports. He brought them thinking he might need them. Dr. Ahn looked through them . " I see .." she said. " And. ." Yoongi continued. " And..?" " And..my friend said something like 'surrogate mother' .." he said. Dr. Ahn gave him a small smile, " Yes Mr. Min your friend is correct." Then she explained everything to him . " If you want to try it you're always welcomed here. There's nothing wrong in it and it's totally safe. But as I said the most important thing you have to find someone who is willing to be the surrogate mother of your and your wife's child." Yoongi nodded " I'll remember it. We'll decide then let you know. Thank you doctor." " Sure. No problem at all Mr. Min." Yoongi bowed before leaving the chamber. After getting inside his car he dialled Hoseok's number. Hoseok was right about the surrogate mother thing. Dr. Ahn also suggested the same . It sounded safe and good also. She explained it clearly and he liked the idea. But the main issue was ' who will be the surrogate mother?' He couldn't think of any person and he can't just choose any random person to carry his child. So he thought of asking for someone's help. And that someone was his one and only dearest friend Jung Hoseok. He called him and asked him to meet at the cafe.

~Time Skip~

~ At the Cafe ~

[ A/N : Lol...yeah this same cafe is their favourite place to meet 🦆. Or ..you can say your author is too lazy to decide other cafe pics and names 🤡]

_____________________

Yoongi and Hoseok were now sitting across each other. Yoongi told him everything. "You were right Hobi." Hoseok nodded, " yes ,looks like I was. So ? Are you gonna try it?" Yoongi nodded," yes, it doesn't sound so bad. And Dr. Ahn assured it's safe and sound." " What about your parents? And Naeun?" Hoseok said. " I'll talk with Naeun . I don't think she'd have any problem with it. And as for my parents... I'll explain it to them." Yoongi said firmly. Hoseok nodded, " Then there's no problem. Go ahead. The sooner the better. " Yeah..but.." Hoseok groaned, " Yoongiiiii ..you and your buts! ..now what?" Yoongi chewed his lips," but ...who will carry the baby?"

~ silence ~

Hoseok blinked his eyes, "well...yeahh... that IS a big issue." Yoongi nodded," hm .. that's why I called you." Hoseok tilted his head, " Me? What about me?" Yoongi sighed, "Hobiii help me . Find someone who will carry the baby." Hoseok gaped. "Me?!", he said pointing towards himself. " Yes. Please Hobi . Do you seem to know anyone who would fit for the job?" Hoseok scratched his head, " uhhhh...".

They sat in silence for few minutes, Hoseok scratching his head and Yoongi looking at him with hopeful eyes. Then suddenly
' a certain someone's ' name crossed his mind. He didn't himself know why he thought of him . But then he thought it was not fully bad idea .
" Is there anyone like that?" Yoongi asked breaking the silence. " Actually there ...is.." Yoongi's face lit up. " Really Hobi?! There is?!" " Yeahh..but .." " but.." " but that person's not easy to handle. He's got a big ass attitude and is hella sassy." Yoongi frowned. " He? It's a guy?" Hoseok nodded, " Yup. But don't worry that isn't an issue at all. He's a dancer. These things require someone with a good health you know, for the baby to be safe and healthy. And trust me he's got an excellent body and health. He would be the best choice." Yoongi listened to him very carefully. Hoseok was right. He has to choose very carefully. And he trusted Hoseok . " Hm .. you're right. So ..can you talk to him?" " Me?!" Hoseok said pointing at himself once again. " Of course you dumb. You know him . First go and talk to him . Then I'll also meet him . Please Hobi make him agree." Yoongi now started almost begging. Hoseok chuckled nervously, " Me ..uhh..ok..sure ...haha.. it's kinda awkward." " Please please please Hobi." Hoseok sighed, " ok ok . I will. I'll talk to him tonight and let you know tomorrow ." Yoongi grinned widely showing his gums. " Thank you sooo much Hobi . You're the best . " Hoseok laughed " Now now I am gonna talk to him. I'll try my best. Don't say thank you just now." Yoongi nodded, " Hm" the smile not leaving his face .

_______________________

~ Time Skip~

~ At Home , 9 pm~

|| Yoongi's P. O. V ||

After dinner I straight went to the bedroom. Naeun was setting the bed. "Naeun" . She turned and looked at me. " Uh..can we have a word for a minute? " She nodded and sat down on the bed . I sat beside her. " Today I went to uh.. it's a place called *Hope Point*. I showed the doctor your reports and told her everything." She didn't say anything so I continued, " so thing is that.... she's not a normal doctor.. she's an expert in ..I mean she helps those who are having problems in having a baby. And not only test- tube they also help people who suffer from infertility. She said we can still get a baby. We don't have to do anything. She'd take the sperm and egg , fertilize them and put it into someone else . They'll carry the baby for 9 months then after delivery it'll be ours. That person will be the surrogate mother. " I finished. She seemed to be thinking something. "Surrogate mother?" She asked . I nodded. " But who will carry the baby?" I paused for a moment. " Uh.. I have talked to Hoseok . He said he knows someone. He'd talk to them and let me know tomorrow." She nodded, " It's good" saying so she went to bed.

I expected her to be happy and excited about it but she just nodded and said it's 'good'. Maybe she would have been if I had told her this 1 year ago. Anyways.. atleast she agreed. ' once we get the baby , she'll be like her old self ' I thought and smiled. I texted Hoseok that I have talked to Naeun. If Hoseok succeeds in bringing that guy then I'll talk to my parents also. 'Now only that guy agrees for it and everything will be alright ' I thought. I released a huff and went to bed.

______________________________________

1313 words...bruhh💜