~ FORTY FIVE ~

|| Jimin's P. O. V ||

Hyung was driving while Aeri sat on my lap looking outside of the window and talking. I occasionally glanced at hyung. He was unusually calm. It's normal right? I mean before me it was always him who dropped Aeri to school. But why do I feel he's acting a lil strange after hearing about Mr. Lin? Tbh I also don't like that man. He makes me uncomfortable. Anyways let's see.

~ At School ~

|| Author's P. O. V ||

They arrived at Aeri's school."Go I'm coming" Yoongi said unlocking the doors. Jimin and Aeri got down and entered the school premises. Jimin walked while looking around. He sighed thinking maybe Lin wasn't there that day but soon Aeri pointed out, "Minie, Mr. Lin" Jimin turned and found Lin walking towards them. He cursed internally. "Good morning" Lin said smiling."Morning.." Jimin said. "Good morning Mr. Lin" Aeri greeted. "Good morning Aeri" Lin greeted back. "Today we came early" "Uh..yeah.." Jimin said. "Good..we couldn't talk properly yesterday. Actually I was thinking that--" "Appa!" Lin's words were interrupted by Aeri's call. He turned back to see Yoongi approaching towards them. Yoongi came and stood beside Jimin. "Appa this is Mr. Lin" "Nice to meet you Mr. Lin" Yoongi said coldly. "Oh so you're Aeri's father" "Yes. Min Yoongi" "Ah I've heard about you Mr. Min. I'm Lin Yi. Nice to meet you too" both shook hands with eachother. "Thanks for taking care of Aeri" "No problem. We always come across each other before entering the school every morning" "Mr. Lin you were saying something to Minie.." Aeri said. "Oh ..haha yeah actually I was thinking that ..well we always come across each other at school..so.. I was thinking how about we get to know eachother well? Like with Aeri school hour is enough..so I was about to ask Mr. Park if we could have some coffee together you know.. that's it. Of course if you like then we could have some coffee together now. The first class is not mine so am free for an hour" Lin said looking at Jimin. "Uh..I ... actually.." "Sorry Mr. Lin but I thought of taking Jimin to my company" Yoongi declared. Jimin looked at Yoongi speechless. "Your company?" Lin said. "Yeah. He never saw my office so I thought I can take him to show my company and office. I'm also free today. What do you say Jimin?" He looked at Jimin. "Huh? Oh .. Sure..I would love to" Jimin immediately said. "I see. Then I have nothing to say. It's ok ..maybe some other time" Lin said with a smile. Aeri had been hearing their conversation standing at a side quietly. She had never heard Yoongi speaking this much coldly and without a smile. The atmosphere somehow felt tense to her. She immediately tried to change the atmosphere, "Appa! I'm going" Yoongi looked at her then nodded. She streched her arms. Yoongi picked her up and she pecked his forehead, "Take care, don't skip lunch and show your office to Minie properly. Have a nice day and I love you" "Hm. Be a good girl and wait for me to come and pick you up. Appa loves you too" Yoongi said and kissed her forehead. "Bye Minie" "Bye". After Aeri went away Lin turned to Jimin, "I should take my leave too. See you later" "Yeah.." "It was nice meeting you Mr. Min" "Yoo too" both looked at each other for few seconds then Lin left. Jimin and Yoongi stood there alone. Jimin felt awkward. "Would you really like to go to my office?" Yoongi asked. "Sure. Why not?" "Then let's go" "Hm".

• • •

Yoongi arrived at the company with Jimin. He entered and Jimin followed him. It was huge. He saw how everyone around them made way for Yoongi to go and bowed before greeting him 'good morning'. Yoongi didn't say much just greeted back a 'good morning' and went towards the elevator. "Which floor are we going to?" Jimin asked "6th" Yoongi briefly answered. They reached the 6th floor. There too everyone greeted Yoongi. "Come" Yoongi opened a door. Upon entering Jimin realised it was Yoongi's office.

 Upon entering Jimin realised it was Yoongi's office