~FIFTY SIX~

|| Author's P. O. V ||

"Jae hyung~" Jiyoon said hugging his one and only cousin. "How are you?" Jae-hyun said with a smile as he patted Jiyoon who hugged him. "Fine. And you?" Jiyoon said breaking the hug. "Am also good" then Jae-hyun noticed Taejung and smiled widely, "Hey there. Taejung right?" "Huh? Uh ...yeah. hello hyung" Taejung said quietly. "Jiyoon let him come and sit. He must be tired from the long journey" Jimin said.

They were sitting in the living room. "So how's college going Jae?" Jimin asked as he gave him a glass of juice. "It's fine uncle. Right now there's holiday and mom and dad are also outside so they told me come here" "It was a good decision. Aeri is also not here. If you stay Jiyoon will not feel alone at home. And Jiyoon stay at home with hyung. Don't leave him alone and run off. If needed Taejung should stay here too. And if you go outside take hyung with you too" Jimin said. "Okay~~" Jiyoon said sipping his strawberry milkshake. After a while Jimin was in the kitchen and Jiyoon was with him. It was only Taejung and Jae-hyun in the living room. "Are you always so quiet?" Jae-hyun said suddenly. Taejung looked at him, "huh? .." "you don't feel like talking to me?" "Ab...sorry. Did it seem disrespectful? Actually.." Taejung really hated this. He always became nervous in front of new people. Others might mistake him to be rude. "Ani. Not disrespectful but I thought you have no interest in talking to me. It's ok. No pressure" "it's nothing like that. Actually I ..I can't communicate well with new people" "Hm it seems so. Well then you'll communicate if am not anyone new to you anymore right?" Jae-hyun said making Taejung look at him with confused eyes. He smiled, "Let's get to know eachother well then there'll be no barriers. You and Jiyoon both are in high school right?" "Yes.." "Are you staying over here tonight?" "N-no..I was alone at home so uncle said I should have lunch here. Appa will come and pick me" "I see. You live close then?" "Yes. Just a block away" "Oh..you and Yoonie are very close right?" "Our parents are very close so we're also ...yes" Jae-hyun chuckled. "What?" "Nothing. I just realised I keep asking and you keep saying yes and no. Cute. Why don't you ask me something too?" "Huh? ...uh... d-do you like music?" Taejung said noticing the headphones around Jae-hyun's neck. "oh ..yeah. I love music. What about you?" "I don't have much knowledge about music. But I sometimes listen to it" "Are you interested in listening to my playlist. Jiyoon likes it too" "oh..uh.. .sure" "Great!" Jae-hyun said with a bright smile. After some time Jiyoon return and joined them in their conversation. At evening Yoongi along with Jungkook came. Jae-hyun greeted Yoongi who welcomed him warmly.

"We're taking our leave then uncle" Taejung said and both Yoongi and Jimin smiled. "Bye Taetae" Jiyoon said waving at him. "bye.." Taejung said then looked at Jae-hyun who waved at him with a smile. He also waved at him, "Bye hyung" "Let's go" Jungkook said and Taejung nodded.

The holidays passed like that. Jiyoon spent all the time with his his Jae hyung. He would also tell Taejung to come over there and three of them would spend the day together playing, or talking at home or sometimes going outside. Jae-hyun enjoyed their company a lot. He also showed them his playlist. And Jiyoon and Taejung loved the songs. He really had a great taste in music. Jae-hyun and Taejung also got close. Taejung didn't have any problem with communication anymore. Still sometimes Jae-hyun would say some things suddenly making him nervous or shy. Gradually Taejung understood Jae-hyun was like that. He enjoyed teasing him. Soon the holidays ended and everyone had to return to their own usual lifestyle again. School, colleges, exams. Aeri had also returned by the time. Jae-hyun decided he'd leave after meeting her. Yoongi was working on a new project and his company got the deal.

~ Time Skip ~

Time really does fly away. They didn't even realise so many years had passed away. Aeri was now 22 years old and Jiyoon was 17. Jiyoon and Taejung were in their last year of high school. Aeri was also close to finish her college graduation. Yunhee who was her one and only partner had taken a professional course.