~ FORTY ~

|| Jimin's P. O. V ||

"Jungkook where did you --" I paused as my eyes fell on the figure behind Jungkook who was taking off their tiny shoes. Is that...It is, isn't it? I can tell just by looking at the features. After taking off the shoes she came to Jungkook holding one of his fingers with her tiny palm. There's no mistake. Raven hair, cat eyes, tiny button nose, thin pink lips , pale skin and above all that same gummy smile. She's an exact copy of hyung.

|| Author's P. O. V ||

Jimin stood there rigidly. Taehyung came out of the kitchen. "Jimin did Jungkook return?"

"Uncle Tae Tae!!!" The lil girl let go of Jungkook's finger and ran to her Tae Tae uncle who immediately lifted her up. "Aigoo~ how was your day in school? Did uncle Kookie made you wait?" The lil girl shook her head, "Umhm. Kookie uncle was already there when I came out. And it was great day. Today I drew pictures I'll show you! But Appa...?" She looked confuse."Don't worry I had called your appa. He had a meeting so I told him your uncle Kookie would take you from school" Taehyung said. "Oh ok then" "Hm now hurry up and wash your hands" the lil girl nodded and got down. She was about to run to the sink but paused after noticing Jimin. She gasped and looked at her uncles who smiled at her. She smiled widely and ran to Jimin wrapping her tiny arms around his legs, "Minie!!!" Jimin stood there flabbergasted. He looked at the couple in front him who were only smiling at them. "Uh.. I.." Jimin tried to form words. "You're Park Jimin, aren't you?!!" Jimin was taken back. She knew him? How? Did Yoongi tell her about him? Or Taehyung? "Yeah..but how--" "Well meet your biggest fan Park Jimin" Taehyung said. Jimin looked at him, "F-fan?" "Yup. She's a huge fan of yours. She loves watching you dance. She has watched your every performance" Jungkook said. Jimin looked at her to see her hugging his leg with a big smile and rosy cheeks. "Go ahead introduce yourself" Jungkook said. The lil girl realised she hasn't introduced herself. She immediately let go of Jimin and bowed politely, "I'm Min Aeri. I'm 4 years old. I study at Bright Beginnings school. My appa's name is Min Yoongi. I love my appa the most. Nice to meet you". Jimin smiled. He felt overwhelmed. It was the same lil angel whom he last held as a tiny baby. Now she has grown up so much that she's giving him a proper introduction. He crouched down on one knee smiling heartily, "Hello Aeri. I'm Park Jimin. I'm a dancer. It's nice to meet you too. Your uncle said you've watched my every performance. Is that so?" Aeri nodded her head, "Yup I looooove watching you dance. You dance so beautifully. I love it!" She said wrapping her tiny arms around his neck hugging him. Jimin smiled widely yet his eyes became glossy. He too wrapped his comparatively big arms around her and returned the hug. This was the best feeling. Both Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other with a soft smile. They wished that Aeri knew that the person whom she admires so much was her papa who actually gave birth to her. But Yoongi didn't let them tell her saying what if Jimin doesn't like it. So they kept quiet. But now that Jimin is here they wished he himself tells her that. How badly they wanted Jimin and Yoongi to be together. But the two are so dumb that none of them express their feelings to one another. They prayed that their lil angel unites them.

"Ok now how about you wash your hands and eat first hm?" Jungkook said lifting her up with one arm. She giggled, "ok!" "Tae.." Taehyung turned towards Jimin, "She has grown up. Last time I saw her she was just a baby" Taehyung gave him a sad smile, "Chim it was the first time and last time. You couldn't even spend a day with her" "yeah..." Jimin said sadly. "Let's go to the living room and wait for them" Taehyung said. Jimin nodded and followed him.

Both bestfriends sat in the living room talking. Taehyung updated jimin about everything that he has missed in these 4 years. Things like Yong and Yi has girl now, Yeonjun and Soobin has went on a vacation and they'll return after few weeks and about Namjin he has already told him also his and Jungkook's plans after the marriage. After hearing everything Jimin's only response was a 'Oh'. Of course he's happy for Yong and Yi and also to know that others are doing well but what his heart wanted to know more was about Yoongi. How is he doing, what happened to his wife, about the divorce, his parents, and most importantly if he divorced Naeun then did he marry again? He wanted to everything from Taehyung. But Taehyung didn't mention about Yoongi at all. He wanted to know about Aeri and he's glad atleast to meet her and to know that she knows him and also likes him. "Tae.." "Hmmm?" Taehyung said putting more emphasis on the 'm' in 'hmm'. Both of them wanted the other one to mention Yoongi first. "Uh.. and .." "yes?" Taehyung waited eagerly for Jimin to ask. "How's Y--" that's when the doorbell rang. "Shit!" "What?" "Nothing wait I'll see who's it" Taehyung said and got up. He went to the door to find Jungkook standing with a box in his hands. "Tae did you order anything?" He said looking at Taehyung with confused eyes. "Ohh ..ah yes yes I did! Here gimme that!" Taehyung immediately took the box from his fiance. "Eh? What is it?" "Ah haha .. nothing let's go" Jungkook stood there dumbfounded at first then slowly followed Taehyung in.