~THIRTEEN~

|| Author's P. O. V ||

Both men stood frozen at their spots. "Jungkook?!"Yoongi exclaimed. "What are you doing here?! You took leave early..you said you have some personal issues..but here?!!" Jungkook kept staring at Yoongi trying to process how he should explain to his boss everything. "Uh..yeah actually hyung ..I took leave early to come here..." Yoongi widened his eyes,"You!.. you're not even married..yet at a place like this..." Jungkook immediately interrupted, "N-n-noo no no hyung don't get any other kind of wrong idea!! It's not about me. I came here for.." suddenly there was loud shouting.

"WAHHH THE BABY IS HERE!! THE BABY IS HERE!!!!OMG IT'S SOOO CUTEEEE!!!", A woman came running. Everyone present there stared at her whispering and mumbling various things among themselves. Yoongi, Jimin Seokjin and Hoseok stood there gaping thinking who's this crazy lady shouting like that. Yoongi turned to Jungkook's side and found him hiding his face in his palms , face and ears red in embarrassment. "Jungkook are you ok?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook nodded slowly. "Hm.. actually I am here with my noona. Remember I had told you she was engaged? They just got married few days ago and noona was way too excited to have a baby so ...I came here with her today." "Ohhhh!I see" Yoongi sighed in relief of course there's no way..he knows Jungkook is a decent guy. "Hn so where's your sister?" Jungkook bit his lip and pointed towards the woman who was shouting and jumping around a while ago. "That's my noona." Yoongi's looked towards her, his mouth hung open. That's Jungkook's sister?!!The way Jungkook had described he thought she'd be someone very matured, serious and a person with a very strong aura. But this person in no way looks anything like that.She rather looks very chaotic and childish. It was very hard for Yoongi to swallow the information he got from Jungkook. He looked at Jungkook. "I'm sorry for her behaviour hyung"Jungkook said and went towards his sister. "Noonaaa!! Stop it!what are you doing?!! That's so embarrassing!" While Jungkook and his sister were bickering Hoseok along with Jimin and Seokjin came to Yoongi. "Isn't that your secretary?" Hoseok said. Yoongi nodded then explained everything to them. They went towards Jungkook who was apparently trying his best to calm his sister down. "Kook! You didn't see it otherwise you'd understand! The baby is so cuteee!" She said. Jungkook sighed. "Eh?!! You got a baby in one day??!! How's that possible?!" Hoseok said puzzled. "Not my baby ! It was someone else's baby !!" She exclaimed with stars in her eyes, "ahh it was so cute! Just imagine how amazing it would be when I'll have my own baby too Kook!" Jungkook sighed again , "Yeah.."Hoseok and Seokjin looked at each other with funny expressions. Jimin and Yoongi were silent. They didn't know how to react. "Ah btw..here noona this is Mr. Min Yoongi, my boss. And hyung this is my elder sister, Jeon Yong -Sun" Jungkook said Introducing his sister.

[ A/N : I have always wanted a story where Jungkook will have a noona! And well in my story I wanted him to have a crazy yet amazing elder sis ! So Solar unnie is perfect! 🐇🥂]

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

[ A/N : I have always wanted a story where Jungkook will have a noona! And well in my story I wanted him to have a crazy yet amazing elder sis ! So Solar unnie is perfect! 🐇🥂]

______________________

"Oh you're Mr. Min!! Woah you're really young! You seem to be younger than me.. maybe?that makes me your noona too hahaha..omg Kook you had said your boss is young but you never mentioned he's so handsome too. Do you have a girlfriend Mr. Min?" Everyone was left flabbergasted. This woman's fully crazy. "NOONAAAA!"Jungkook yelled but not too loud."He's my boss!!And how can you talk to him in that manner?Did you forget who he is?! I'm so so sorry hyung !!" Jungkook apologized again and again. Gosh this woman always embarrasses them like that in front of others. "No it's ok ...no need to apologise so much Kook." Yoongi said calmly. "So you are also here to see Dr. Ahn?" Yoongi said. "Uh no .. we're actually here to meet Dr. Yi" Jungkook said while pointing towards a young woman who was coming towards them wearing a doctor's coat and a stethoscope. Seokjin gasped. "Y-you! I met you the other day when I was standing outside of that babyshop!" "~chuckles~ well glad to hear you still remember me!" Dr. Yi said. "Actually Dr. Yi and noona are married", Jungkook said surprising everyone. "She works with Dr. Ahn here. They're friends. She was the one who helped noona opening her own cafe and now they're married and we live together" Jungkook explained. Hoseok chuckled," heh ..world's so small huh!" Dr. Yi smiled," my name's Moon byul-yi. I and Ahn work together here. We're friends."

[ ~sighs~ A/N : Ahh my bias in Mamamoo🐇!! She's so damn cool! Moonbyul!! 🔥]

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

[ ~sighs~ A/N : Ahh my bias in Mamamoo🐇!! She's so damn cool!
Moonbyul!! 🔥]

___________________

Everyone greeted Dr. Yi. "Babe you shouldn't get all hyper and shout about like that ..it's a hospital you know!" She said to her wifey. "But the baby was soo cutee"Yong pouted. Jungkook shook his head. Dr. Yi chuckled "ok ok ..but still. Let's go now I am done with the previous patient." Yong nodded excitedly."Uh ..noona you go I'll come after some minutes" Jungkook said."Ok" she said and went away with Dr. Yi.

Jungkook turned to yoongi then he glanced at Jimin and Seokjin once before looking at Yoongi again. Yoongi understood. "oh yeah ..you know Hoseok. This is Jimin and his friend, Seokjin. Actually.." Jungkook nodded and greeted them. Then Yoongi in short told him why he was here. "Ahhh. ..so you went to meet your parents to talk about this that day?!" Yoongi nodded. Jungkook made an 'O' face. Well no wonder why Yoongi couldn't sleep and was in a horrible state that day. "I see ...um..that was a ..wow" Yoongi chuckled," well I really didn't expect you to be here.. seriously..it was a shock." Jungkook laughed nervously scratching his head. "oh then hyung ..I should go now.. sorry once again for noona's behaviour." Jungkook bowed . "Nahh it's fine. Don't worry." "Well then .. excuse me.. I'm going " Jungkook said and went to the chamber next to Dr. Ahn's chamber.

"Wahh.. today's day was really...idk . weird?" Hoseok said. Jimin sighed , "Let's go hyung ". "Hm.. let's go my head is hurting from all these." Jimin turned to yoongi. "Well then call me when you'll start it " . Yoongi nodded. Jimin and Seokjin went away. "Let's go Hobi." Hobi nodded. They went to the car and drove off.

____________________________________

A/N : Well then am ending this chapter here! The whole day from 4 am till now ( 11 pm) ...omg I am so fucking tired. My eyes are burning and I can't keep them open. I didn't read the chapter again.. so if there's any spelling mistake and such ..then ignore it..I don't have the strength to read it. Anyways here..
🐇💕

And I only stan BTS 💜 OT7 of course! Apart from that I also listen to TXT, Mamamoo, Le Serrafim , Psy, Jessi etc etc.Their songs are also good. I like them ^^... But am only ARMY!!
Shit am falling asleep while typing lol! Bye bye

I accidentally tapped the publish botton also 🦆🦆🦆 thank God I actually completed this part.