~THIRTY~

|| Author's P. O. V ||

After breakfast all of them were sitting in the living room. Yong insisted that they can't leave before lunch at any cost. By then Hyejun had woken up. Yeonjun excused himself saying he has to feed Hyejun milk. All this time Jimin stayed silent. It's not like he was not happy for Yong. He was truly happy for them. But there was something that was stopping him from interacting with others without any hesitation. Yoongi normally talked with others. Taekook were lost in their own world as usual well atleast Jungkook was in the conversation with others but as there was nothing else to do so Taehyung dragged him upstairs. Hoseok was playing with Seojun. He was surprised to see such a calm kid. He told Yoongi that he found it very surprising. In return Yoongi told him that not everyone is as hyper and cracked as he is. To which both Soobin and Namjoon started laughing. Really between Hoseok and Seojun Hoseok looked like a kid.

Others decided to leave the kids, apparently one kid and other who is adult by age but kid by behaviour, and the office men downstairs and go upstairs to rest and chat.

~In The Room~

Yong, Yeonjun, Jimin and Jin were in a room upstairs. Yong was in her last months just like Jimin but a lil early so they both tried to relax themselves in the bed. Yeonjun and Jin sat across them with Hyejun. They came to know about Namjin's marriage. They all congratulated Jin. Jin said he and Namjoon will invite them properly to their wedding. Hyejun insisted on going to Jin. Surprisingly the baby loved being into his arms. They said Jin should get used to it now to which he blushed and nodded.

"So has the baby started kicking?" Yong asked Jimin. "Uh..start? ..it kicks almost all the time.. it's so troublesome" Jimin said with a pained expression. Yeonjun and Yong chuckled. "It's ok it happens. Don't worry it'll be fine"Yeonjun said, "I also had a tough time with Seojun. But during Hyejun it felt more easier". "Jun-ah!!Is it very painful like really really painful?!!" Yong said. "What?" Jimin said. "The delivery! They say it feels like your whole body is cracking, burning and the contractions are horrifying!"Yong said. Both Jin and Jimin gulped and looked at each other "Is it.. that bad?"Jimin asked. "Bad? It feels like dying!"Yong said. Yeonjun chuckled, "The first time hurts but it's ok ..you have to keep breathing, endure for some time then it's all fine". Though Yeonjun said it's ok Jimin couldn't agree with it. Now Jin too was worried especially for Jimin."Jimin-ah" he flinched at Yong's voice," Y-yes?" "Relax. Why are you hesitating so much? Chill. Don't stress yourself it will effect the baby too" "Hm noona is right. Don't put pressure on your mind" both of them said. After some more talking finally Jimin made himself a lil comfortable with them. Then Jungkook and Taehyung entered. "You guys are here! Jungkookie here!" Taehyung said calling Jungkook. "Finally you guys remembered us huh! So ...all done or is there still some things left?" Yong said teasingly. Both Jungkook and Taehyung blushed. "What are you saying noona? We were just cleaning the room where we celebrated and talked a lil" Jungkook said. "Yeah yeah .. don't give me that now.. anyways c'mon Taehyung join us and you go downstairs to your boss. Talk business" Yong said. Yeonjun, Jin, Jimin and Taehyung started laughing. But as said Yong really made Jungkook go downstairs to Yoongi and others. Five of them were talking. "Oh so you're the surrogate mother of Yoongi's baby?!" Jimin nodded. "Wahh!! ....ahh..wow..so that means there's nothing between you two?!" Yong said disappointed. For some reason she really loved seeing these two together. Let's be honest! she actually ships them. Jimin was shocked, "W-what?! No way!" "Noonaaa what are you saying! Yoongi hyung is married you know!" Taehyung said. Yong scoffed, "what married!! I have never seen his wife!" "Yeah she neither comes nor talks. Always outside" Jin said. Yong rolled her eyes. "Why ? Are they not in good terms?" Yeonjun said. Three of them shrugged. "Anyways Yeonjun-shi! Tell us about yourself!" Taehyung said. "Myself? I am a married man in my 20s and has a loving husband and two cute lil sons. That's it" Yeonjun said. Taehyung looked at him blankly while others laughed. "Aishh! I mean tell us ...uhh..how you met Soobin hyung!" Yeonjun blushed. Both Jin and Jimin were curious. And Taehyung waited, excitement clear in his eyes. "Uh.. actually the first time I met Soobin was at the Kim Industry" 3 of them were surprised. "Kim Industry?? Namjoon's one?!" Jin said. Yeonjun nodded, "hm..they tere testing my modelling skills..like walking, and dresses..but ..they misbehaved with me..it was...I was so scared..I almost cried. But Soobin was there too. He deals with textile business so he was there for some work and he kinda found me in that situation and got me out of it. That's how we first met" Yeonjun said then pursed his lips. "Oohh..then then?" Taehyung said. "Then...I don't know..I often came face to face with him. His behaviour, talking.. everything was genuine. He never faked anything. I could sense that. I started to like him. Then suddenly one day he just confessed. I was shocked but still accepted it. Later I met his cousin Yi and then we got married. Then Seojun and recently Hyejun. We were actually thinking of a baby girl too..." Yeonjun said shyly. All of them including Yong widened their eyes. "What?!! Really?!!" They said together. Yeonjun nodded, "Not so soon. After some time. We are only thinking about it right now". Everyone told him that it was a great idea."But then Yeonjun-shi..why did you not become a model?" "Actually I never wanted to be a model. My parents forced me. But after marriage he said I don't have to do what I don't like. Later he opened a baby shop and now I manage it and I do a job at a nursery. I love lil children" yeonjun said. Some more time passed them Yong said, "LET'S GO PICNIC!!" Everyone was shocked. "Picnic?!" Jin said. Yong nodded, "Yes yes! It will be great trust me. So much fun. We're all together at this moment. Our men are also always busy!" "You have a wife noona!" Taehyung said. "Yeah Whatever! Let's go nah!! Please please! And Kook will be very happy too. It has been always me and him all alone! Yi is always busy with her hospital.. see just like right now! Let's go..for my baby brother! He never knew what a family picnic is like" Yong said. All of their heart melted. Jungkook is such a sweet person yet he missed such sweet lil moments of life. They all agreed. Jimin suddenly remembered drunken Yoongi's words how he was always alone. His parents never even hugged and wished him on his birthday so picnic is absolutely out of question. So he thought it would be really nice experience for him too. "Ok I'll go and tell everyone downstairs" Taehyung said and ran out of the room.

Namjoon, Soobin, Yoongi and Jungkook were silent finding words to say meanwhile Hoseok was super happy and excited. Taehyung also told others secretly it was actually for Jungkook. They all agreed. Though Yoongi was confused. He had never been to any picnic. Still for Jungkook he agreed. And also Jimin would also feel good.
"Ok so let's finish lunch quickly then we'll set out for picnic and enjoy whole day then at home at evening!" Taehyung said. They all nodded. "Lemme make a phone call " Yoongi said skipping to the corner. He called Naeun and told her about everything. He really hoped she would join them but she instead only asked him when he'll come home back" Yoongi told her he'd return late.

"Hyung.." Yoongi turned hearing Jimin's voice. "Hm Jimin?.. you're ok right? Don't climb stairs up and down much" Jimin nodded. "She's not coming?" Jimin said. Yoongi sighed , "No." "Why?! What business she has? Can't she give a lil time to her family, to you!" He said. Yoongi sighed, "I know Jimin..but I never force anyone. Let's leave it if she doesn't want to join. You enjoy with Taehyung and others" Jimin frowned, "and you?" "hm.. I'll go too." "Hm...ok then let's go for lunch.

________________________

A/N:

Hey Mochis!! Sorry for the delay! Actually there was sooooooooo much work. And on top of that I caught a shitty cold 🤧 still am so tired. Towards the end my eyes almost drooped.

Anyways in compensation of the delay here... A DOUBLE UPDATE!🐇💕✨

Enjoy!💜