"Oh?"

"I mean knowing his body count this could be anything."

"Based on his reaction I'm scared." Suga sends Makki a glare.

"Shut up." The boy laughs and Suga looks at the alcohol, thinking. He feels tipsy already but really doesn't want to share this. He groans and covers his burning face. "I hate you so much." He mutters and Akaashi laughs.

"Suga come on." Suga sighs and then glances back at Daichi who looks at him softly.

"If you're worried I care I don't." Suga lowers his eyes.

"You don't care about hearing my sexual experiences with other men." He states and Daichi freezes, clicking his tongue. But then he looks Suga dead in the eye.

"I don't care about hearing the kinks you have tried." He says with a smirk and Suga glares. He wanted a real reason to not be able to say it and Daichi...is not helpful. He rolls his eyes and turns back to the group.

"Fine..." His face feels like it's on fire. "I...have...been..." He sighs in defeat. "I've been whipped before." Makki and Mattsun's jaws drop and Akaashi eyes him.

"With..." Suga glares at him and then groans.

"God I hate you, I've been whipped with a riding crop before." That gets Iwaizumi to choke on his drink and Makki and Mattsun just stare in disbelief. Oikawa laughs, looking at Iwaizumi and Suga laughs a little at their reaction before turning around to see Daichi looking just as shocked.

"You were hit with a riding crop and liked it!?" Mattsun says loudly and Suga quickly turns to him.

"I never said I liked it. I just said I have done that before."

"Does it hurt?" Makki asks and Suga gives him a look.

"It's a riding crop yes it fucking hurt." Makki rolls his eyes while Mattsun laughs. "Okay moving on. It's my turn now." He looks around the room as his face starts to cool down. "Oikawa." Oikawa perks up. "Truth or dare?" Oikawa eyes him.

"Truth..." Suga smirks.

"Tell us in detail about your first kiss." Oikawa's eyes widen as everyone quickly looks at him.

"Oh, you bitch." Suga laughs.

"This is a dangerous game to play with people who know too much about you." Akaashi comments as Oikawa glares at Suga, aware Makki, Mattsun, and Iwaizumi are looking at him intently.

"Well?" Iwaizumi asks and Oikawa shoots him a glare before leaning forward and pouring a shot.

"What!"

"Come on!"

"It can't be that bad." Akaashi laughs.

"Oh yes it can." Oikawa glares at him.

"I hate both of you." Then he downs the shot, coughing a little and leaning back, Iwaizumi handing him his drink.

"Guys come on do dares!" Makki complains and Oikawa quickly looks at him.

"Makki. Truth or dare." Makki smirks.

"Dare. I'm not a pussy." Oikawa rolls his eyes but before he speaks Iwaizumi quickly whispers something in his ear. Oikawa snorts and gives Iwaizumi a confused you. "How did you come up with that so quickly?" Iwaizumi shrugs. "Suspicious." Iwa rolls his eyes and they both turn to Makki who looks nervous. "I dare you to be blindfolded and you have to lick part of Mattsun and guess what part of his body you are licking." Makki's jaw drops and Mattsun laughs loudly.

"I know how he came up with that." Iwaizumi rolls his eyes with a laugh.

"Save it for the game." He says and Mattsun does shut up while everyone turns to Makki who is blushing.