Chapter 54

~3rd POV~

"Never have I ever...slept with someone whose name you didn't know?"

Suga clicks his tongue before slowly taking a sip of his drink. He feels Daichi laugh a little behind him which makes him roll his eyes, watching to see if anyone else drinks. Surprisingly Iwaizumi also does, shooting Makki a glare making it clear it was targeted.

"Okay, I'll go," Suga says, glancing around at his friends before something pops into his head and he grins. "Never have I ever dumped someone over text." Oikawa glares.

"Will you let that go already!" He complains while taking a sip of his drink. Iwaizumi laughs but also drinks, along with Bokuto.

"Okay wait, I'm actually surprised about you Bokuto." Bokuto sighs while Akaashi tries to hide his smile.

"I was like 15 okay, fuck you Suga." Suga just grins.

"I'd watch yourself Suga, half of us can expose your ass so hard." Akaashi mentions and Suga's expression drops.

"Shut up..." He mutters and Akaashi laughs.

"Okay, I'll go." He hums and thinks. "Never have I ever...had a dating app." Suga rolls his eyes and drinks, along with Iwaizumi and then Daichi which makes Suga turn around.

"Really?"

"It was a dare I never actually used it." Which makes sense so Suga turns back around, letting Daichi hold him tightly.

"Did you ever use yours Iwaizumi?" Akaashi asks with a smirk and Iwaizumi lowers his eyes.

"That wasn't the question."

"That means yes," Oikawa says with a grin and Iwaizumi glares at him.

"How in the world does that mean yes."

"Refusing to answer always means yes. Because why not answer if the answer is no?" Iwaizumi holds his glare for a moment before he smirks.

"Okay, never have I ever been to a sex shop." Oikawa's jaw drops.

"How the fuck do you know that!" Iwaizumi grins.

"Drink." He rolls his eyes but does, along with Suga, Akaashi, Makki, and Mattsun.

"I can't believe they told you." He mutters and Iwaizumi just laughs along with Akaashi before Akaashi stops and smirks.

"Okay, I have one. Never have I ever shoplifted." As he says it he looks to Bokuto who pouts at him.

"It was one time!" Akaashi just smiles.

"Drink Kou." Bokuto sighs but does, along with Suga, Makki, Mattsun, and Daichi.

"What the fuck did you steal?" Suga asks, looking back.

"What did you steal?" Suga narrows his eyes and Daichi matches the look before Suga pouts and turns back around. Daichi laughs. "Okay, I have one. Never have I ever sent nudes." Daichi gives Suga a curious look, waiting to see if he drinks but Suga just grins.

"Nice try." Daichi eyes him while Iwaizumi, Bokuto, and Akaashi all take a sip. Akaashi's drinking gets Suga's attention instantly. "Akaashi!?" Akaashi blushes.

"No comment." Oikawa smirks.

"Was this recent?"

"No comment!" Next to him Bokuto smirks which gets Oikawa and Suga's jaws to drop. Akaashi roughly elbows him when he laughs a little.

"Wait can we go back to Suga?" Makki speaks up, Akaashi grateful for the attention switch. "You really have never sent nudes?" Suga shakes his head.

"Nope, never."