Chapter 37

~Oikawa~

The three of them sigh as they watch the train leave the station, waving to Suga as he disappears.

"Do you think he'll be okay?" Akaashi asks lightly after the train is officially gone, leaning into Bokuto who puts his arm around his waist and presses a kiss on his head.

"I think he'll be more than okay. Daichi's a good guy." Akaashi hums before turning to Oikawa, who is glancing down at his phone with a frown. "Still ignoring him?"

"Yeah. I feel kinda bad though. I mean It's not like he did anything wrong..." Akaashi studies the boy's expression before sighing.

"Just text him Kawa. It seems to be hurting you more to ignore him." Oikawa sighs. He knows Akaashi is right. He hates that he's right but...he's right. "Come on, we'll take you home while you text him back." Oikawa pouts a little as they start to walk, Oikawa stealing Akaashi from Bokuto by swinging his arm over his shoulder. Bokuto just pouts.

He doesn't text him in the car. Just kind of stares at his phone, at the messages as the casual conversation between his friends, floats through the car.

Then he's alone. In his room. Laying on his bed staring at the ceiling as his phone rests in his hand.

He misses him.

But what is he even supposed to say?

Hi sorry I ignored you I got mad you went on a date because I'm falling in love with you.

He can't say that.

Can't even admit that that's the case.

But...he misses him.

He groans before rolling over onto his stomach and unlocking his phone.

————————————

~Monday~

3:56//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
Are you dead or something? Usually by now you'd have texted me like 500 times with your annoying shit

5:19//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
I'm actually starting to think you're dead. Though I wouldn't be surprised considering how much of an idiot you are

~Tuesday~

11:34//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
Not that I'm worried or anything but you good? Did you actually die?

~Wednesday~

6:39//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
Are you mad at me? Because at this point that's the only reason I've got for you ignoring me since I know you've been in contact with Makki and Mattsun.

~Thursday~

8:21//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
Why are you mad at me? What did I do?

~Friday~

2:12//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
God Oikawa just answer your goddamn phone already

3:09//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
Seriously, I hate to admit it but I'm actually getting worried over here

~Saturday~

11:23//Iwa-chan🥵🏒:
I guess you arent in the mood to talk to me. Whatever let me know when your done with whatever the hell is going on in your head

————————————

Shit...

Oikawa sighs, letting his forehead rest on his mattress as he internally curses himself. He basically pulled a Suga...