Chapter 24

~Akaashi~

"Ugh I am so beat!" Suga groans, collapsing on the couch while Akaashi and Oikawa set down their shopping bags.

"Same but it was really fun."

"Yeah, I never expected Iwaizumi to have friends with such... big personalities," Akaashi says with a chuckle as he takes a seat on the couch, forcing Suga to lift his legs so he can slide under. Suga groans again and pushes himself up, watching Oikawa look through the bags.

"Alright well, I need a fucking shower. I have Makki and Mattsun's numbers in my phone so go ahead and use it to make a group chat." Suga mumbles as he slugs off to the bathroom in his room. Akaashi laughs lightly at that as he reaches for Suga's phone that was resting on the coffee table.

He unlocks it and heads to his messages to create the chat. He takes note of all the missed messages from Daichi, frowning while resisting to urge to open them, the last message sent saying enough. "What's wrong?" Oikawa responds to Akaashi's frown as Akaashi creates the group chat quickly.

"I think Suga is ignoring Daichi."

"Did they get into a fight?" Akaashi shrugs.

"I'm not sure, the last text Daichi sent says 'hey im really worried, please just let me know if you're okay. I care about you a lot.' So it doesn't look like a fight." Akaashi frowns more as he reads the text.

"You think he's pushing him away?" Akaashi sets down the phone and leans back on the couch while Oikawa falls in next to him.

"I wouldn't really be surprised. I'm just worried, not sure how to go about talking to him. If we point it out he may cut Daichi off completely." Before Oikawa can respond they hear Suga hop down the stairs, his energy restored from his quick shower.

"Wooh, that shower is exactly what I needed." Akaashi and Oikawa switch their moods, now just exhaustion is showing.

"Well glad one of us looks nice and refreshed." Suga rolls his eyes and goes to his phone that started buzzing.

——————

~Suga🖕🏻❤️ added Oikawa😈❤️, Akaashi😝❤️, Makki🐷, and Mattsun👁👁 to the chat~

5:23//Makki🐷:
YOOOOO what up bitches!

5:24//Oikawa😈❤️:
Sup!

5:25//Akaashi😝❤️:
Quick question

Why the big emoji?

pig*

5:25//Suga🖕🏻❤️:
Lol big 😂

5:25//Akaashi😝❤️:
Shut up

5:25//Makki🐷:
Mattsun! WTF MAN!

5:25//Mattsun👁👁:
Its pink like your hair

And your room is like a pig sty

5:25//Makki🐷:
I SAID I WAS GONNA CLEAN IT

5:26//Mattsun👁👁:
THEN WHY HAVNT YOU!

5:26//Suga🖕🏻❤️:
You guys fight like a married couple 😂

5:26//Mattsun👁👁:
...

😶😶😶

5:26//Makki🐷:
Would you be surprised if I told you youre not the first person who's said that 😅