Chapter 50

~Suga~

"Hey..." Suga starts and can hear Daichi sigh in pure relief on the other side of the phone.

'Fuck it's such a relief to hear your voice.' Shit he feels bad.

"Yeah sorry, I didn't mean to worry you."

'Hey, it's okay. This isn't your fault at all.' Suga smiles a little from where he sits on the bed, glancing over at Akaashi and Bokuto who are just standing there, holding each other. He knows it's not his fault, but he can't help feeling guilty. 'Seriously Kōshi, don't feel bad. It's not your fault.' Suga sighs.

"Thank you."

'Of course, now I did ask Akaashi this already but are you okay?' Suga smiles.

"Yeah, I'm okay now."

'You sure? He said you had like a severe panic attack.'

"Oh yeah but I'm okay now, I promise."

'You sure?' Suga smiles, looking around at his room and his friends.

"Yes, my friends have great response time." He hears Daichi laugh a little on the other side of the phone while his eyes land on his bathroom door. "They broke down my bathroom door."

'Like...broke down how?' Suga looks up at Bokuto whose attention is now on him.

"I think Bokuto kicked it down."

'Holy shit are you serious?' Suga laughs a little and looks at Bokuto who grins.

"Can I just say, I have always wanted to do that," Akaashi rolls his eyes and Suga hears Daichi laugh. "Only took me three tries too."

'Wait, can you send a picture?' Suga pulls the phone away and takes a moment to take a picture of his now-destroyed door, sending it before bringing the phone back to his ear. He gives Daichi a moment. 'Damn, now that is impressive.' Suga smiles.

"His muscles aren't just for show," He laughs watching Bokuto flex and Akaashi pulls away with an eye roll.

'I see that. But seriously impressive. I have also kind of always wanted to do that.' Akaashi takes a seat next to Suga, leaning against him. Suga does the same and takes the boy's hand.

"Is this like a common thing athletes crave? Breaking doors down?" Daichi laughs.

'I mean, you're an athlete. Do you want to break down doors?'

"I mean, I don't consider myself an athlete."

'But...' Suga bites his lip.

"Okay I have never thought of it but now seeing my door I 100% want to do that." Daichi laughs.

'I think it's a common thing.'

"Wanting to destroy stuff?"

'I find it hard to believe you of all people dont have fantasies of destruction.' Suga laughs.

"My fantasies of destruction usually involve fire." He feels Akaashi snort next to him and nudge him while Bokuto flops on the bed behind them.

'Should have known you were a pyromaniac.'

"What can I say, I mean come on fire is cool. That's just a fact."

'You can think fires cool and not imagine bringing down buildings.'

"Now where's the fun in that Dai~" He smiles more as he hears Daichi laugh before there's a light knock on his open door. He looks up to see Oikawa.

"Hey, your parents want to talk to you." Suga sighs and Akaashi pulls away.