Chapter 23

~3rd POV~

"Ok, you good now?" Suga asks as the three boys take their seats at a table. It was Sunday, the day none of them had any commitments so they were at the mall. Oikawa had been complaining about being hungry for the past 30 minutes so, finally, they were in the food court. They all had some boba and Oikawa had a burger and some fries that Akaashi and Suga kept stealing.

"Yes I'm good now," Oikawa says happily before taking a bite of his burger. Akaashi laughs lightly, shaking his head before taking a sip of his drink.

"Well good, now that you have stopped complaining maybe we can get back to catching up."

"We are together like 24/7, what's there to catch up on?"

"So you're telling me that nothing has happened recently that you have not told us." Suga and Akaashi eye Oikawa.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He pouts while Suga and Akaashi share a look.

"Anything happen with Iwaizumi lately?" Oikawa's eyes widen and he blushes which gets Suga to raise his eyebrows.

"Hah, I knew he was hiding something from us," Akaashi smirks at the boy who rolls his eyes.

"Yeah well, anything happen with you and Bokuto recently?" Oikawa fires back and Akaashi chuckles.

"Yeah, you'll probably want to finish eating before I tell you that." Both their eyes widen.

"Holy shit. Did you two!?" Akaashi shakes his head.

"Hey, this is about Iwaizumi and Oikawa. He's the one hiding stuff."

"Yeah you're right, alright Oikawa spill." The boy pouts and looks away as he takes a sip of boba.

"You guys are going to get mad." Akaashi and Suga look at each other and sigh.

"Ok, we promise we won't like overreact or anything. Just talk to us. I can tell it's killing you keeping this in." Oikawa looks at them, testing to see if they really won't overreact.

"Ok it really is killing me I have to tell you." His mood switches to excitement as he sits up. "Ok, and remember you can't get mad, but for starters, I guess this would have been Thursday night since we didn't have school Friday umm well you guys saw the texts of us planning to watch a movie that night."

"Yeah, but you said you weren't going to go anymore after what happened."

"Yeah well umm, I wasn't planning on it I guess but when I tried to actually go home, I dunno I just couldn't leave like that. Not after hearing why he said that shit." Suga sighs but doesn't say anything, even though he really just wants to say 'he said it because he's a homophobic dick.' He keeps that to himself though. "Yeah so I stayed and we went to his house. He apologized, reassured me a few times that he didn't care I was gay, and uhh I kinda forgave him."

"You didn't-"

"Kaashi hey, we promised okay? What happened after that?" Akaashi sighs and goes back to snacking on the fries.

"Umm well, we went to his house, watched some movies umm then I kinda fell asleep on his lap." Both boys' eyes widen, but they keep quiet. "And he may or may not have played with my hair kinda when I was falling asleep. Uhh and yeah the morning I woke up, he made me breakfast, and then he had plans so we went our separate ways." They were silent for a moment. A long moment which made Oikawa squirmy as he waited for their judgment.

"So...let me get this straight-"

"You mean gay." Suga jokes and Oikawa rolls his eyes.

"So you spent the night at a so-called 'straight' boys house. You fell asleep with him. And then he made you breakfast when you woke up." Oikawa blushes and scratches the back of his head while Suga eyes him.