Chapter 62

~3rd POV~

"Whisper the dirtiest thing you can think of to Iwaizumi." Oikawa's eyes widen, blush covering his cheeks as he quickly shoots a harsh glare to Mattsun who looks far too pleased.

"Ooo now that's a good one." Oikawa turns his glare to Suga who just gives him a sweet smile. Oikawa rolls his eyes, glancing at the alcohol and then at Iwaizumi who looks...unfazed. Their gazes meet and Iwaizumi tilts his head a bit in question. Oikawa really has no idea what to do so he looks back at the alcohol.

Then he hears Iwaizumi snicker and quickly looks back at him, glare now focused on him. "What?"

"Nothing, just drink already." Oikawa eyes him.

"What if I want to do it." Iwaizumi just looks amused which just pisses Oikawa off more. "What?"

"Nothing I just don't think you know how." Oikawa raises his eyebrows while Makki holds back a laugh.

"I know how."

"Really?" Oikawa hesitates since it's not like he has any experience with this kinda stuff. So he quickly looks at Suga.

"Help me." Suga laughs and glances at Mattsun for permission.

"Isn't that cheating?" Iwaizumi asks but Mattsun just smirks.

"Nope! Go for it Suga." Suga grins and hops up, walking over to Oikawa and whispering in his ear, already knowing what to say. Oikawa's eyes slowly widen at whatever Suga is whispering to him, a little bit of blush coating his cheeks. When Suga pulls away he quickly looks at him.

"I can't say that." Suga giggles and shrugs.

"That's all you're getting from me." He then skips back to his seat, falling into Daichi who looks at him curiously.

"Suga." Oikawa protests, glancing at Iwaizumi who still looks amused and confident Oikawa isn't going to do it.

"What did you say to him?" He hears Daichi ask, everyone glancing over to see Suga lean up and whisper to him. Daichi's eyes widen as well and he looks at Suga in shock who just looks very pleased with himself. "Jesus Christ." Suga laughs.

"Are you really surprised?"

"I'm surprised that's what you want Oikawa to say to Iwaizumi." Suga grins at that, looking at Oikawa who has a small glare.

"I hate you."

"You asked for my help babe what did you honestly expect." Oikawa pouts, having no response and then slowly looks at Iwaizumi.

"I'm going to do it." Iwaizumi raises his eyebrows.

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

"Okay, do it." Oikawa feels himself hesitate before moving closer to Iwaizumi, still in his lap. Iwaizumi still just looks amused and maybe a little pleased, probably at the nerves Oikawa feels or the blush coating his cheeks just thinking about the words Suga said.

He really shouldn't have expected anything else from Suga of all people.

He gulps and finally just leans forward, cupping his mouth by Iwaizumi's ear and whispering softly, his own heart pounding.

Iwaizumi seems to stop breathing for a second, eyes widened as he listens to Oikawa, blush lightly coating his cheeks. It's something he is able to relatively keep away but you can see a small tint as he grips his drink a little tighter. Oikawa speaks slowly, feeling slightly more confident since he can feel the way Iwaizumi has frozen and the way his breath has gotten caught. It pleases him.