the evening.

"Argh!" Mai screamed all over the room out of anger. Her face was bright red. She could no longer stay in her seat. All the pictures, including the video of them fucking that she received really made her boil.

She brushed her long and curly hair with her fingers before her arms crossed over her chest.

I won't let this happen again. It's not supposed to be this way. Why are they fucking instead?

Those voices inside of her mind were loud, too loud. It kept blaming her for the wrong choice she made and the other one was telling her that it's okay to fail, but then encouraging her to do worse. She gripped her phone harder, ears buzzing as those voices became louder.

Shut up. But the voices won't listen.

I said shut up. It was even louder.

"Shut up!" she screamed again and threw her phone on the phone this time. Her chest felt heavy and she started panting as she snapped out of her own mind. Her fists curled, making her red nails dig into her skin.

"I didn't say anything" Suna cut in, attempting a joke as the lady seemed like she was about to burst out.

"I wasn't talking to you!" Mai shouted and her index finger pointed in his direction. The man then raised both of his hands and surrendered.

"Alright, I just want to help to cool the air" Suna scoffed and sipped on his coffee.

"But I wonder though, Mai. Why are you so mad?" he leaned against the chair, legs crossed while his eyes attached to the mad woman.

Mai turned to him and sat back on her chair back. She grabbed her hair, twirled it up, and clipped it with a claw clip. Her neck was sweating from all the emotions inside of her.

"Mad? I'm furious, Suna. They were fucking! How do you expect me to react?" she frowned.

Suna scratched his chin gently, humming at her reply. He still doesn't understand why she reacted that way after receiving those photos and videos.

"We fucked too, Mai. And he doesn't care about you at all. After all, they're a legally married couple. Ain't sex is a normal thing?" Suna massaged his wrinkled forehead.

"It's different, Suna. It's that bitch that we're talking about. She doesn't deserve Kuroo at all. Kuroo has always been mine!" Mai countered. Suna stared at her for a hot minute with his brow quirked smugly. The corner of his lip moved and he scoffed.

"Really, Mai. I still don't get the hype you're all over about that man" he laughed mockingly. It has always been about Kuroo Tetsurou over the years. Even the paparazzi are always after him.

Mai leaned in, propping her arms on the table. She looked at him intensely, sensing the hidden jealousy behind those foxy eyes of him. You won't understand because you're not Kuroo, Suna.

"He's Kuroo Tetsurou, the successor of Nekoma Corp., the biggest shareholder of Fukurodani Empire who holds 60% shares of the company, the Tokyo's Godfather and the most successful and richest businessman in Japan. He's all that" said Mai, flashing a provoking smirk at Suna. She knew that Suna could never stand on the same level as Kuroo even how hard he'd tried. Kuroo is beyond his league.

"And you plan to have him destroyed. Doesn't that mean that he is soon going to lose all those titles?" Suna mirrored her smirk. Once a gold digger, always a gold digger.

"He won't... if he signs this proposal" Mai picked up the completed proposal that she'd been keeping. It's an offer, a great deal that she'll use as her weapon when the right time comes. She believed that Kuroo wouldn't turn down this offer because that time would be the time when Kuroo was about to lose his one and only empire.