the trauma.

warning: heavy violence, bruises, blood, gunshot, killing, vulgar words, cursing and swearing, uses of tools (with intention to torture), mentions of deaths and sexual abuse, etc.

some words (tools used) will be provided with visual graphics for reference. italics (in paragraphs) are flashbacks.

Oikawa drank another shot of Suntory Kinmugi. He lost count on how many shots of that cheap beer he had drunk, and his head started to feel light from the tipsy. Oikawa firstly found both Johzenji and Nohebi suspicious but after an hour of staying since their arrival, he got to break the ice and talked to them.

He had never talked to them, personally or even if it's a business matter. This would be the first interaction between Seijoh, Johzenji, and Nohebi. Who knew they would get along well in just an hour.

Mad Dog on the side, he looked wasted, probably from drinking too much. Well, he saw him get a shot of cannabis earlier. Oikawa looked at the drunk Iwaizumi on his left side, still actively talking to Terushima and Daishou while holding the beer can. Oikawa couldn't get what they were talking about, maybe it's about the stocks. He wanted to join in, but he was too dizzy.

Head thrown as it fell on the head part of the couch, Oikawa stared blankly at the white ceiling. He felt drained, not sure if he was sleepy or drunk but he felt like his energy was sucked up. He wanted to call it a night, but Iwaizumi would definitely say no. His fellow was still busy negotiating things.

He groaned when he felt a sting hit his head. Maybe it was a sign for him to stop drinking for a while. Maybe he had too much already. Eyes were feeling heavy with a blurry vision, Oikawa mumbled gibberish before his world turned completely pitch black.

"So where do you usually get the supplies from?" Iwaizumi asked, finishing his newly poured beer in a shot. He took a glance at his friends next to him, they were asleep, he assumed. Iwaizumi saw how Oikawa enjoyed the alcohol. He probably drank a little bit too much that he got himself passed out.

Terushima, who was seated on the other couch, hummed. "Well, from someone underground. He was just a random person I bumped to, my luck to find him, I could say" he munched on the snack. "Still in contact? How many does he have though?" Terushima noticed how Iwaizumi was so interested in the stocks. He kept asking him things that sometimes he almost lose idea of how to kill the time.

"Well, we are but recently, I got a new job that pays us half a million," the man smirked, wiggling his eyebrows. Iwaizumi grew his eyes bigger. What kind of a job that pays you half a million? He wanted to know. "Man, how do I sign up?" he joked, laughing along with Terushima. "But really though. What job you're doing. That's a good pay. That's not some kind of basic salary, if we're being honest. None of the companies in Tokyo could give such a great pay for a job" Iwaizumi got himself a snack and started eating.

"There is, Iwa. This is my first job for them so I consider it a welcome pay. I wonder how much they would pay if it's a way better job" the blondie's smirk doesn't seem to bid goodbye from his face. He was dropping hints. Terushima looked at the time on his G-Shock. It's almost time, it's almost his cue.

"They?" Iwaizumi raised an eyebrow. "Who are they?" he asked.

Terushima tsked, "Someone who's after you and the whole Seijoh" and that's what made Iwaizumi to stop functioning. The realization. His anxiety kicked in, heart felt heavy.

"Someone who wants you and Seijoh to end" Terushima glared at him in the eyes.

"Kuroo Tetsurou".

Bang!