the misperception.

warning: nsfw

Kuroo sat on the empty spot next to you who was still in your deep sleep. He moved the strands that were covering your face, leaning in to steal a peck on your chapped lips. The presence of his moist lips woke you up, slowly your eyes moved before opening it up.

"Good morning" you smiled, yawning after that.

"Morning" he wished you back, latched close to you and you pulled him for a hug.

"Get up and get ready. We're going to Santorini today" he caressed your cheeks while staring into your eyes. Butterflies. You felt them tingling inside of your tummy every time he had his eyes in yours.

Learning about him, you have finally figured out that eye game is one of his love languages.

"You've taken your shower already?" you asked, noticing him dressed up in a black trousers matching with a black dress shirt with his sleeves rolled, exposing his manly forearms. Kuroo hummed, nodding his head.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" you whined along with a little pout on your lips, but it was just you being playful early in the morning.

"It won't be just a shower" Kuroo scoffed, rolling his eyes. Also acting playful whenever he's with you. You chuckled, loving the side you've succeeded to crack it open. Who knows the scary godfather has his own charm in a good way?

Where he acts like a normal human.

"I was just being playful" you sat up on the bed, stretching your arms with a little squeal. You moved the blanket away from you, retying the loosened satin robe that has been wrapped around you since last night. You messily combed your hair with your fingers before you tie it up into a messy hair bun.

Kuroo cleared his throat, looking away. A little naughty smirk curved on your lips, noticing the slight pink tint on both of his cheeks. You knew he liked that.

"I'm going to wash up first" you made your way into the bathroom.

Hand untied the knot of the satin fabric, before your hand removed the robe from covering you. You threw it into the laundry basket under the sink counter before you hopped into the glass cubicle, hand turning on the shower tap as you stood under the shower head.

You can't deny it. The water made you shiver but you love how the water ran on your body, not leaving a spot dry. You slicked your hair back, head facing up with your eyes closed.

Calming. Your mind was at peace early in the morning.

You heard the door squeak, feeling a presence behind you. Of course, the shadow reflected on the tiled wall was bigger than you.

You felt a pair of arms snaked around your waist, and you were brought close to him until both bodies latched against each other.

He was free from a single thread.

And you felt the angry size of his groin between your ass cheeks.

"I thought you'd taken your shower," you said, scoffing in such a provoking tone.

The man behind you remained quiet while his lips did the job to leave light kisses on your exposed neck, despite having the water running on your skin. It did tickle you, but you would be a complete liar if you say you didn't like him doing that!

"Kuroo?" you called his name, but the man seemed to be distracted in his own world. Lips were too obsessive sending chills all over your body.

"Another shower won't hurt" he replied in his deep voice, feeling his front teeth nibble softly on your skin. And the little suckle made you tilt your head to the opposite sight, giving more access for him to continue whatever he was doing.