the guilt.

warning: mention of death, drugs, prostitution, vulgar words, etc. (some other topics you might find sensitive)

Knock.

"Come in," said the man from the other side of the door. Suna entered the office, lessening the gap between him and Kita who was seated at his work desk.

"I was told that you want to talk to me," said Suna, slipping his hands into his trousers' pockets, and eyeing the man in front of him.

"You're right. Perhaps, I need some bits of advice" said Kita.

Suna pulled his hands out only to cross them over his chest. He formed a haughty smirk, mocking the leader. Kita asking for his advice happens once in a blue moon. It was a rare sight of someone who he thinks highly of.

Kita was always sure of his plans. Who would have thought that Suna's getting a day where Kita is seeking for advices from him?

"Have a seat, Suna. Make yourself comfortable" said Kita, referring to the empty chairs across from him. Suna wasted no time, settling down with his back glued against the leather seat, arms both on the armrests with his eyes focused on the latter.

"It was unfortunate not to have you attending the meeting with Nekoma Corp. the other day, that's why I'm here to discuss and seek for your opinion on certain matters" Kita took a piece of fully-written paper, handing it to the man.

Suna read what was on the paper thoroughly before he places it back down on Kita's mahogany work desk.

"So?" asked Kita with his brow raised, arms both on his table as he waited for Suna's review.

"Go for it."

Kita's forehead layered into a tiny frown. The last thing he expected was Suna to agree to the proposal. It was clearly written that to have shares in Nekoma Corp., then they have to let Nekoma Corp. have the same thirty percent shares in The Inarizaki's Palace.

"May I know why? You know what it means" the boss asked again, re-confirming.

"Simple, Kita. It's fair. Nothing less" Suna shrugged. Judging from Kita's face, he was pretty unimpressed.

"Business is all about profit, Suna. We know how Nekoma Corp. works. Ain't no way we're going to get them a hold of The Inarizaki's Palace" the boss argued, leaning back on his seat.

Suna cleared his throat and crossed his arms over his chest. He dipped his head twice before it fell sideways, tilting it slightly.

"Well then, forget about having the same shares in Nekoma Corp. If I were them, I'd offer the same thing."

"Who do you work for, Suna Rintarou?"

"Inarizaki, I assure you."

"But you know, Kita..." he reached for the paper once again, holding it between his first two digits while he glanced at the details written on it.

"It'd be a waste if we didn't let them invest in our business. Nekoma Corp. is a big business. Worldwide authorization. Try looking it at the bright side, it's beneficial for The Inarizaki's Palace. We get great promotions, which equals to widening the range of our clients. People respect Nekoma Corp. for what they have. Imagine if we work closely with them, we'll get to expand our contact with the millionaires, might as well those with capital B" Suna explained.

"Thirty percent of shares for Nekoma Corp. don't seem like a threat to us, instead, it's like a bucket of luck that was reserved for us. Trust me, Kita. I know what's best for the company and to let them invest is something I wouldn't refuse. I'll gladly accept it. Without hesitation" he continued. This time, his foxy eyes met Kita's.