the engagement.

warning: masturbation, mention of drugs and prostitution, sexual content, violence.

"Home-schooling?" Kuroo quirked an eyebrow. "You're in college, y/n. There's no such thing as home-schooling for a college student like you" Kuroo couldn't take his eyes off you. He was right. You, yourself have never heard of home-schooling for a college student but you also insisted on dropping out. You looked up at him, swallowing yourself. "Well, maybe we can find someone who can teach me about business. I don't mind how I will be tutored, as long as I get to drop out of college" you smiled at him. You were desperate honestly. You wanted Kageyama to stay instead, and you were willing to sacrifice college for him. "Is it because of him?" his question got you. You gulped, shaking your head slowly. You held his hand, and your thumb caressed his knuckle. "I just... hate classes" you nodded your head. You were lying obviously. It was because of Kageyama, who else?

Kuroo tsked and chuckled. "You want to drop out of college because you want to save him, am I right?" Kuroo tilted his head sideways, shooting you a smirk. He got you. You could not answer him. He really got you. You swallowed yourself, holding his hand tighter. "Isn't it better? I could guarantee you that I'm away from him if I drop out" the look in your eyes you were giving him, it was desperation. You just wanted to save Kageyama. You don't want to see him getting beaten up like that ever again. Kuroo gets up from his seat, walking across the side of his desk, and approached you. He leaned his bum against the edge of the table, his front facing you.

You brought your hands to your lap, clenching into fists. Head bowed; you didn't dare to make an eye-contact with him. Kuroo held your chin and pulled your head up to meet his eyes. "Did I scare you yesterday?" he asked. Of course, you did! You satan; that was the thing you said in mind. "Just be honest, I won't be mad at you" he rubbed your cheek with his thumb. "Mhm" you hummed. Kuroo trailed his hand up to caress your cheek. "That's why when I told you to listen, then you have to do as I said. You get it?" his voice was soft. You couldn't believe it's the same Kuroo who hit and choked you yesterday. The Kuroo you were seeing now is a different person. You could tell that.

"Did I hit you too hard?" his hand moved to caress your left cheek with the back of his hand. His knuckle touched your face, moving in a circular motion. You couldn't lie. You like how he touches your cheek, how his hand moved on your skin. He was being gentle, and you would say you prefer this version of Kuroo Tetsurou instead of the one you faced yesterday. "Y/N, when I ask you a question, then your job is to answer me. Do I need to teach you a lesson for that?" you could see the look in his started to change. He was getting irritated at the mute you. You swallowed yourself and nodded your head. "You did. My cheek was so red this morning" you complained. You tried to be soft at him because you wanted him to be one to you. You don't want to deal with the satan version of him. You were still traumatized.

The corner of his lips curved up forming a side smile. His hand continued caressing your cheek gently. You like it, that's the fact. "I like it when you talk to me like this. It'd be better if you keep this attitude for me" he said. His eyes locked on yours. You weren't sure if that was a mock or a compliment. You didn't bother to think of it, but your heart felt light and at ease when he said that. "I'll ask them to handle your drop out and I'll get you someone who will teach and guide you about Nekoma Corp. then I'll let you to work at my company as my personal assistant. Only if I think you're really prepared for it" he pulled his hand to cross his arms over his chest.

You furrowed your eyebrows. "But why?" you asked. How can he think of that? You questioned. You know it yourself what kind of business he's running, and you hate him because of that. There's no way for you to be a part of his manpower. You're not going to work for an illegal business. "I don't need to answer that. You'll do as I said. You get it?" his left hand landed on the surface of the table. Your eyes looked at his hand. He owned a pair of big and veiny hands. Definitely hands of a criminal.