Foster Carer Nightmare Part 18 (Another care home)

On the 18th, Anna spoke to me in her office. It was about Mum first, she didn't come across negatively about it. I asked if the place was a lodge, I was told that it wasn't and it was a house with staff. I was told that the kids who lived at the place I'm staying in hated foster care as well. This completely disproves Samantha's point about foster care being good. NOBODY and I mean NOBODY likes being in care! It's not just me who hated it! Same reaction from everybody! You can't just take a child from THEIR family and place them in SOMEONE ELSE's family! It's simply wrong! It's meddling and it's wrong! I was also told that I could arrange contact with Mum and her so the three of us could "build a relationship".

After the meeting, I was just thinking: Why should someone come between me and my Mum? Me and Mum have an amazing solid relationship which will never break! I was a bit concerned that the two keyworkers might give the wrong information because they've got it in their heads that I like this place and that I've settled in. I don't like it more, I simply just hate it less and I've noticed a few flaws. I don't want to stay here or be stuck here and I didn't want to be here for Easter. I want to go back and I don't care if there's loads of food in this place. It changes nothing. With Mum 100% no matter what.

In the evening, a TV was set up in the room by an Asian staff member named Wakaz. I felt that he should've knocked or waited for me to enter the bedroom before setting it up.

On the 20th of March, I asked for a key to the room. I was told by Anna that I needed to sign the contract first so I read the contract again and was like "No way I'm signing this! I have a family already. I should get a key anyway! I need privacy!" So I told her I wouldn't sign. She then said that she would write a note on the contract that I understood the rules of the place but refused to sign. I said that she can do that instead and she gave me the key.

On the 21st of March, the only female in the place was me for a while. In the morning I was told that the social worker came and Phebe asked if I wanted to see her. I said no. Later on in the evening, one of the staff called Bev, Phebe, Joseph and the two boys and me went to Bradford to a chicken and chip shop and we all ordered the same thing which was chicken wrap. The people at the place were clean.

On the 22nd of March, Anna said that I know I "love my social worker" Samantha. LOVE HER? LOVE HER???? How can I love her! I can't stand her. I can't stand the system as a whole! It's ludicrous to the core and one of the strangest situations I have ever been in my life! I shouldn't even BE in care first of all. Second of all, when I say, "I want to go back" they're asking "why"? It's such a strange response. That's my family for goodness sake! I would never like her! Not in a million years!

On the 23rd of March, when I woke up, there was another staff member called Georgia. This was my first time seeing her. To introduce herself, she just let herself in with the key without knocking. I had just woken up. She didn't come into the room but stood outside. That isn't right, she should've knocked or called me from outside. I think that when they want to open the door to the room I'm staying in, they should ask me first.

On the 29th, it was night and everyone was still awake. I was in the bedroom and Phebe knocked on the door when it was slightly open and then opened it. That's also another privacy breach because what if I was changing and forgot to lock the door? I could've been doing anything. She usually knocks and asks "Can I come in?" That was the first time she actually did that and I think she should continue to knock and ask that same question and not stop doing that.

My last three reports were all done on my phone. The rest were all on the laptop. My overall views about the accommodation is that I have nothing to say about it. I don't like it. I hate it less than Marina's. I want to go to my mum.