Foster Carer Nightmare Part 16 (Food From The Floor)

Jesus is Lord!

At 1 o'clock today, I saw that someone had made the leftover fried chicken from yesterday fall on the floor and no one picked it up. No one was interrogated or blamed about it. No one made a fuss. Someone just put it back into the dish and back on the table.

Today, Marina made me chicken and chips for dinner.

When I saw the chicken, I was very suspicious. The chips were fresh but the chicken wasn't. When I first tasted the chicken, it wasn't fresh. I could tell because I always recognise the taste of warmed up leftover chicken. I was thinking, "Is that the one that fell on the floor? It can't be. They can't be that irresponsible."

They are that irresponsible. Should've known better. When I went to the kitchen, I noticed that the dish that the chicken was in was washed and put away therefore Marina must've used all the chicken that was in the dish. That SAME chicken that fell on the floor is what SHE gave me to eat!

That behaviour is horrendous! Awful! I threw it away and ate only the chips.

The worst part of it all is that I was the ONLY one who ate that chicken! Nobody else ate that chicken.

Everyone else is eating a FRESH meal! What everyone else ate today was a vegetarian moussaka. They were individually made. She didn't make one for me or ask if I wanted any.

Instead, she gave me leftover chicken that literally went on the freakin' FLOOR! Unacceptable. Even though the moussaka was vegetarian, it's still better than eating leftover garbage that had been on the floor! Those people didn't even bin that nonsense! How could they not throw it away?! When it's gone, it's gone. The floor is disgusting and you shouldn't try and salvage it. This is the type of thing that they like to cheek other people with criticism about, dumb stuff like that but then they go and do the same thing. Blatant hypocrisy.

I quickly washed my mouth out with toothpaste and water. I felt like she knew what she was doing. I felt like it was done deliberately. I can't just eat junk. Marina's getting paid to provide food for me. She should actually be buying food so I can cook it if she is not able.

It's like Person A offering Person B some cake and Person A takes all the cake and leaves Person B with only the icing. It's also like let's say you're going to a Fish and Chips shop, you order fish and chips but instead of giving you fish, the waiter gives everyone else fish and gives you the fish scraps. That's how it felt for when she "cooked" me chicken.

I would rather cook my own meals.

There is nothing to cook with. There's not even bread and most of the potatoes aren't in good condition and there's nothing to eat the egg with and I can't just be limited to only pancakes every day.

Marina locks food and drinks away from me. As a matter of fact, most of the time, the fruit is bought by the son or the other girl. Marina barely even buys fruit so I don't get fruit to eat! I rarely get dessert. Everyone else gets dessert all the time and the two times that I got dessert were because it had been either her son or the other girl that offered me, not Marina.

I feel like Marina is just unnecessarily creating toll gates on things that I am free and should have rights to. My charger, me going out on my own and eating are all examples of it.

Another issue is the lack of snacks. The "available" snacks that are even there are usually bought by her son and by the other girl so I cannot have access to it.

I want to go back to my Mum now. Marina is clearly not willing for me to be under her care anymore. It's obvious she doesn't want me in her house either. I want Mum to be responsible for my care.

Isimioluwa Ekerendu

Jesus IS Lord!