Foster Carer Nightmare Part 2

"Why do you want to go back?" Who asks such a question? Foster carers absolutely cannot replace real parents, and I think using education and all these stuff is petty and are not good excuses at all. 

Throughout my stay here at Marina's, I have been more uncomfortable and have not been eating as healthily as I was with my Mum. I have been insulted, called deceitful and sworn at by the foster carer multiple times, constantly harassed, disturbed, and just tortured in general. This is unsuitable and I want to go back to my mother now.

 I am not deceitful. Throughout my time here, I haven't told any lies or anything. This is straight from MY point of view and everything I remember.

One day, I was rewashing a cup and then she said, "you don't have to run the water like that". I said that what she said is like me telling her that she doesn't always have to comment on every little thing. I said that because if I rinse a cup in a certain way and she feels it's worth making a comment about then I would say that she doesn't always have to pass comments over everything. I think that having to rinse a cup in a certain way is extremely petty. Telling her that her comment was unnecessary is completely valid and very fair. This is one of the reasons why I want to go back to my mother.

I am very happy with the way we live at my mother's. We don't squabble over petty things. Unlike Marina, if she passes a comment that could be unnecessary, she will look back over it and apologise. Marina doesn't do that but instead she goes off on a massive powertrip by thinking that she's right all the time, way too overconfident in her claims. Annoying thing is, if someone does something different to what she does, or has a completely different perspective of something, in Marina's world, all of a sudden it's wrong.

My Mum doesn't go off on a powertrip, she doesn't think she's always right, Mum lets us do stuff to our taste makes us feel comfortable. This is proof of how Marina acts. I want to be with my family.

I know what I'm doing, she is making attempts to treat me like how she treats her children. She told me that I needed to have a shower and I told her again that she needs to stop always having something to say. I shower every day and I'm not her child so she should just stay in her own lane instead of trying to cross over to mine. When something doesn't match up to HER standards or something that SHE hasn't done she just passes petty comments.

Mum doesn't do that. And unlike Mum, Marina doesn't seem to show any consideration for me at all. When I open the window a bit because I think the room gets stuffy and sometimes I get a headache she tells me to close the window just because SHE's feeling cold. But that's the thing, we are in Winter and you are supposed to wear warm things and if I tell her that I have a headache she'll just refuse to listen and insist that I close the window. 

What else am I supposed to do if I had a headache? The window in that place is the only source of fresh air. SHE's the one keeping me under lock and key so I can't go outside EVEN for just 5 minutes then come back inside so her telling me to close the window is completely unfair and inconsiderate.

Mum doesn't do that, Mum doesn't keep us under lock and key, she lets us go out. She doesn't keep petty things behind locked doors and she would always let me open the window. She even prays as well for the headaches to stop and she is very supportive and helpful. I want to go back to my mother.