Foster Carer Nightmare Part 17 (Dumped in another place)

Jesus IS Lord!

On the 17th of March, I was getting ready to leave Marina's. I thought they were going to bring me back to Mum on the day. I also thought Marina would give back my charger which she had seized from me. I asked her for it. She replied: "I don't know where it is". The same excuse kept being made and the charger was in her room the entire time and no-one had touched it since it was seized. My thought is that it is still in the same place inside her room where she must have put it. I was very disappointed. I didn't expect Social Services to arrive so soon to take me from Marina's and I didn't really get the chance to really push for the charger to be returned to me. I am still waiting for her to give it back, which she MUST.

When Social Services came, I just rushed out of the door and went straight into the car, thinking I was returning to Mum. I was told I was going to Huddersfield. I freaked out. It was really confusing. When I arrived, I noticed that the lock had a knob and wasn't lock and key like it was at Marina's. There was an alarm and only the staff could actually open the door. When I saw the whole place, I had no feeling of staying long at all and had no feeling of it being permanent. I was pretty cheesed off when the keyworker that I'm with named Anna handed me a Vimto and the social worker S G said, "Wow fizzy pop! A dream come true!" How is being away from your family "A dream come true"?!? That's delusional! I was really upset because I was further away from Mum than I was at Marina's. The WiFi was down when I came which I didn't like at all.

After the tour of the place, I just decided to go on my consoles. Anna asked if I wanted to sign a contract and be on their "Family Tree''. I rejected it completely because I have a family already. I have absolutely no interest in living here and staying here. They're not a family of mine. No way. Then I went for a walk with another keyworker I'm with called Phebe. She told me that she was a Christian and that she used to go to Bridge Street Church. We didn't talk much on the walk, it was only for 5 minutes or so.

Later on during the evening, I went to Asda with Phebe, another staff member called Joseph, a 17 year old boy called Leon who lives at the place and a 14 year old boy called Dekota. I sat at the front. We went to Asda to buy some food. I then needed the toilet. When I was finished, you'll not BELIEVE what I saw. The most amazing sight! MY MUM!!! When she came out, I immediately rushed to hug her! Kissed her constantly, hugged her as tight as I could! |I was so relieved to finally be touching her! I had more physical contact here than I did at Marina's! Phebe came into the toilet to see if I was done. When I came out of the toilet, I also noticed my brother as well which made the experience even better! I waved at him and he waved back! It was impossible to stop looking at my family, that's how relieved and happy I was. We then were waiting for the other people from the car to finish paying. On our way out, my brother just came and we shook hands. We were filled with joy and happiness that I had never known in months! It was just so pleasant! It was the best part of the whole day and I can even STILL feel the handshake now! It started as the worst day and ended up being the best day I'd had in a while! It just changed my mood for the day.

The staff thought I was smiling because they thought I was getting used to the place and settling in really well. It was ONLY because I finally touched my family, NOT because I was settling in. That experience is the ONLY reason why I hate this place far less than Marina's. When my brother came to shake my hand, I told them that it was my brother. Unlike Marina, they weren't trying to block me from physically touching them or anything neither was there any hostile attitude when I was handshaking. Me and my Mum and my brother were just so happy! For once! We actually touched each other! All the history from Marina's was starting to evaporate after seeing my family again!