Foster Carer Nightmare Part 6

Now when we got inside, Marina tried to lie and say that when she said "shut your face" it was to someone else and not me. The thing is, nobody else was talking apart from me and her and when I asked, "Who do you think you are talking to mate?" I got a direct response from her and from what I heard, she didn't say, "I wasn't talking to you, Simi." If she said that then that's how it would've been made clear that it wasn't directed at me. She said that if she has upset me that she's sorry and that I'm trying to make her out to be the enemy and that she is not the enemy. In later paragraphs, I will explain why that is completely contrary.

Now Marina's daughter had a birthday party. During the party, near the end where her friends were about to have a sleepover, I came downstairs for a drink but they blocked my entrance to the kitchen. They complained that the TV wasn't working. I was chuckling then Marina told me to be quiet. I was still laughing then she told me to shut up and that I'm really p***ing her off then she told me to go upstairs. I went upstairs, still laughing, then she called me an "a**hole" and started swearing and insulting me. It was disgraceful, if someone was laughing, she isn't the one that should be annoyed. By logic the kids had MORE of a reason to be annoyed.

She could've just ignored me, her behaviour was excessive, it was rude and unfair, me laughing does not justify that outburst. Mum doesn't behave like that at all, in fact she's the complete opposite. She's calm, she wouldn't have got angry at all, it's not worth getting angry about. The best thing to have done was just to ignore me, Marina should not have sworn at me and insulted me.

There's no point telling someone that they're rude and disrespectful and then you go and do that, it's hypocritical and what's the point of showing respect to someone if she is going to be completely hypocritical and is not gonna return the favour? I don't take such nonsense from anyone that's why I kept retaliating and fighting back! SHE said that me and her should start over but that clearly didn't work. So in conclusion, this shows that she isn't sorry and she hasn't changed.