Foster Carer Nightmare Part 15

Jesus IS Lord!

On 23/02/21, Marina barged into my room again.

After that, she phoned S G and she handed me her phone so that I could speak to her. I told her that I want Mum to be responsible for my education and that I want to go back.

She asked why and I said that I'd already said inside the other reports because I want to go back and let Mum take care of the education. She, as usual, kept lying and making excuses again.

Samantha then told me "You can't go back to your Mum, the judge has said you can't go back" and "You're staying here forever".

She kept denying what I said but I stuck to what I said and kept repeating it until she backed away. I told her that I don't believe a word she's saying and that she's told enough lies already. I've said that I am not accepting any of this and that I want to go back and let Mum handle my education and she's gonna have to accept it and leave me alone. I want her OUT of my family, PERMANENTLY! I don't wanna see her again, I'm sick of her, I'm sick of her voice, I'm sick of everything she says. I just want her to completely vanish honestly, I can't stand her.

This is not what I want, she asked for my views and she's got them so they should just acknowledge them instead of tryna weave around them and waste time finding a loophole. Marina had absolutely no consid eration for my views and zero respect.

On 24/02/21, I told Marina that I want to go back to my Mum and I kept repeating it. Marina kept quoting what Samantha said the day before on the phone, she said "I was right there listening, you're not going back! How will you go back?"

I told Marina that it's not up to Social Services but she kept denying it. I told Marina that she could help me go back to my Mum and she became annoyed and said "Are you out of your mind?". I told her that it's been more than 3 months and that she ought to have realised by now that I can't stay here and that this is wrong and that I should go back.

I told her to just give me the keys so that I could go out of the house instead of being locked up all the time. I am free. I should be able to go out by myself without Marina and her son coming with me.

She invaded my personal space and lunged at me to try to snatch the laptop from me and she even scratched my arm whilst she was trying to take the laptop! That's an example of even further disrespect of personal space and being physically aggressive.

I just powered it off and gave it to her myself because I didn't want her doing worse than she already did. My Mum doesn't do that. She respects my personal space and when she wants to take something she asks politely instead of being hostile and behaving like an animal and potentially physically hurting people like M.

I still honestly cannot believe Marina hasn't come to her senses. Like I said in the previous report, she is ABSOLUTELY MENTAL! What can you expect from someone like her? Not surprised in the slightest. Her lightbulb HAS to switch on sooner or later, she can't keep the same views forever. If something happened like, for example, someone just barged into her house unlawfully and racially cherrypicked on her and said "we need to check you", would she or would she not fight about it? She watches the news almost all the time and if she's hearing bad stories then why can't she take my own views into consideration?

The disrespect of personal space is getting worse and I'll explain further in the upcoming paragraphs.

I've told my solicitor twice about Marina entering without knocking. She hasn't stopped barging into the room despite that I've told her to respect my privacy.

She has already taken the laptop and my charger. I've now started pushing the bed against the door so that I can have my privacy and so that she won't barge in and take the phone. I cannot bear the thought of her taking the phone.

She tried to barge in and got very annoyed that I jammed the door. I opened the door and she told me "I spoke to the social workers, told them I don't want you in my house, you're not going back to your mum, you're going to another foster carer or another house. It'll be arranged in a few weeks. You're staying in foster care till you're 18."

She is sick of me and wants me to leave in a couple of weeks. I'm getting so sick of this whole S***FEST that I want to go to my Mum in a matter of DAYS! In fact HOURS! In fact NOW! I want to go back to my Mum NOW! There's no point in her rattling off about how I'm "decapitating" her house with my demeanour.

She's acting like she's sick of me more than I'm sick of her!!! If so, why doesn't she just accept that I am right and that she is wrong and let me go to my Mum? She says stuff like, "I hate you being here! You're ruining everything!!!!!! I can do whatever I want!!", yet she still keeps me under lock and key. My point exactly. Good example of her having zero understanding of her own words. Exactly my point. I'm making very fair points here and the evidence supports every single one. She needs to come to her senses and just admit that she has been wrong the entire time.

She tried to barge in once more. Still annoyed, she was like "STOP DOING THAT!" I will ignore her because she needs to respect my privacy and personal space. I decided I will keep doing it every time she's upstairs.

I really really really want to go back, I cannot stay here anymore. That's why I've started jamming the door because I'm 15 and I need my privacy. She is beyond unbearable now. My privacy is being disrespected too much, she is way too inconsiderate. I want to go back now, I think this has gone on long enough and time is up. It's time for me to go back to my Mum and SHE is the one who will be in charge of my education.

The rules state:

5. Staff / Carer Presence in Rooms

Children's privacy should be respected.

Unless there are exceptional circumstances, residential staff/foster carers should knock the door before entering children's bedrooms; and then only enter with their permission.

The exceptional circumstances where residential staff or foster carers may have to enter a child's bedroom without knocking or asking permission are as follows:

To wake a heavy sleeper, undertake cleaning, return or remove soiled clothing; (although, in these circumstances, the child should have been told/warned that this may be necessary.)

To take necessary action, including forcing entry, to protect the child or others from injury or to prevent likely damage to property. The taking of such action is a form of .

To look for information which may help to find the whereabouts of a missing child.

To carry out maintenance and repairs to the property. (In these circumstances the child/young person should be informed and permission sought wherever possible.)

When entering a child's bedroom when they are not there, there should be respect for the child's privacy, for example if documents or the child's diary have been left out, they should not be routinely inspected, unless a specific risk has been identified and recorded.

Residential staff/foster carers should always record when they have entered a child's bedroom and share the recording with the child.

Isimioluwa Ekerendu

From birth I've been in Jesus' arms, with my Mum I've been in Jesus' arms and with her I will be in Jesus' arms.

JESUS IS LORD!!!!!!!!!!!