Foster Carer Nightmare Part 13 (The Foster Carer's Son rises up)

It also appears that her son is now even more aggressive. Today (07/02/2021) he was very aggressive. He started banging on my door VERY VERY loudly. I wasn't inside the room, I was downstairs but I could hear it all the way from downstairs. It was very aggressive and also quite threatening.

I tried to ignore him but the way he was being aggressive was like he was about to physically hurt me. He was annoyed that I locked the bathroom door whilst I was cleaning and I told him that I wanted privacy but he didn't seem to get it and said that I didn't need the door locked for cleaning. He told me to stop mumbling and I wasn't mumbling so I was about to repeat what I said but louder then he shouted "SHUT UP AND CLEAN THE BATHROOM!" really aggressively and the whole house just went silent and wouldn't let me say anything. I felt it was very rude, very aggressive, quite threatening and unfair.

Then Marina called him and said something to him but I didn't hear the conversation. After I cleaned it he told me that I missed a spot and had to clean it. I was inside the room and I opened the door so I could check the spot I missed but when I opened the door I noticed that he was hovering outside the door. I found it very threatening and very aggressive and a breach of personal space. It was very unfair. 

At around 12:43 when I went to the toilet, I went and locked the door and he followed me and hovered outside the toilet. I spoke to my Mum that he was hovering outside my bedroom door and that he followed me to the toilet. She was alarmed and told me that we should call the police. So I agreed and she called the police. 

When I came out of the toilet, I went back to the bedroom. Then Marina came and handed me her landline phone to speak to an officer. As I was beginning to tell the officer what happened, Marina quickly stopped me from talking to her and quickly took the phone back. I felt that she was trying to block me from explaining my own side of the story so that she could make the police think I was lying.

Then two officers came to the house and I went downstairs and one of the officers came out of one room to speak to me and I told him what happened. I also told him about the lock and key situation and also about Marina's daughter threatening to slap me and also another issue that I'll bring up. So after I told him, I went back upstairs to the room. This has never happened before. Me and her son have always kept to ourselves, we've never had anything to do with each other until now.

Another issue I'm addressing is that Marina seems to have blocked me from eating freely. This happened today. It was when I went downstairs after he told me to clean the toilet and bathroom. She said that she doesn't care what is in the house and that I have to ask for literally EVERYTHING before I take it. 

She's the one getting paid to look after me and she's the one using that money to buy stuff for me to eat. She doesn't seem to be going out much to buy food and she is not providing me much information of what I can eat. She's not showing me what I can and can't have because some of the stuff that is there is sometimes bought by the other people in the house. No one threatens me, harasses me, invades my personal space, puts me under lock and key, threatens to physically hurt me or swears at me at my Mum's and neither do I feel any fear or apprehension when I'm with her. I eat freely at my Mum's.

I want to go back NOW. This is completely unsuitable because almost everyone is starting to physically threaten me in the house. I want to go back NOW.

Another strange, unusual issue that I have noticed throughout my stay here is that not ONE time have I heard any of them say "I love you" or show any deep, positive affection to each other, no hugs or kisses. From what I've been noticing it's just been them ordering each other about. They can't go one day without having some form of argument. They don't show signs that they love each other.

Marina's is not a Christian home. My family are Christians. Everybody loves each other and cares about each other in my family, my Mum and my brother love me and I love them too. I want to be with my Mum and brother.

Isimioluwa Ekerendu

Jesus IS Lord!