Foster Carer Nightmare Part 3

Marina has constantly been accusing me of being disrespectful and rude. I am not disrespectful. She was the one being disrespectful first. It all started when I didn't like the food she gave me, I thought that the taste wasn't nice. I thought that the food combination was terrible, coconut rice with roast chicken and macaroni cheese all served onto the same plate. I also thought the portion size was way too large and I wasn't really hungry. 

When I started binning it, she started complaining that it's rude and that it costs money. So all of a sudden disliking something is rude? If she's unable to take criticism or respect others' opinions then that's simply nobody else's problem but hers. There's no point complaining about wasting food when she could clearly see that I didn't like most of her cooking. Why didn't she stop and think something like, "I'll reduce her portion sizes"? You can't just complain that someone is wasting your food and then come up with no solutions. There were many solutions she could've done, 1. Let me dish for myself. 2. Reduce the portion sizes. 3. Stop combining dishes on their own together and piling it onto my plate because to tell the truth I found that a bit gross. 4. I clearly wasn't hungry but she wouldn't listen if I told her that. If I'm not hungry then she should've just let me wrap my dinner in cling film and then when I get hungry I can heat it up and eat it. 

I have seen the other people in the house waste her food too and they don't get interrogated. I think it's rather biased for her to single me out and then be in denial when I tell her that her kids do it too. Also I think it's biased to say that I drink the most non water drinks when I actually drink more water than her daughter and as a matter of fact MARINA drinks more non water drinks than anyone else! And she does HERS behind locked doors! She can't make house rules when she literally breaks them herself. She said that we have to drink water as well when she 99% of the time, NEVER DRINKS WATER! She started locking away the squash, locking away the juice and then if I ask where the juice is she'll lie and says it's finished. And besides, HOW can she expect the drinks to last IN A HOUSE CURRENTLY CONTAINING 5 PEOPLE?! There's no logic in the juice rule. 

At Christmas after a while we had to have water and no more Shloer and she only brought out two cranberry juices for us. She allows us to eat as much cake as we want even though one of the cakes was filled with 90% icing. So we eat as much cake and desserts as we want but not as much juice as we want? It doesn't make sense, her rules are completely ludicrous. Mum doesn't behave like that, her rules have logic, she buys squash and it lasts for quite a while. On Christmas Day, we can eat and drink as much as we want. I have to go back to Mum.