Foster Carer Nightmare Part 10 (Foster Carer starts stealing)

Now in this paragraph, I'm addressing another serious incident that occurred. So it was night time and she came to the bedroom and started harassing me over petty things like "slamming doors'', going in and out, up and down, "sneaking around". 

First of all, I don't slam doors. Whenever I go up and down it's usually to get a drink or a piece of fruit or something else to eat. This is because I get hungry often and most of the time what she cooks at dinner time, I don't like. 

I also go to brush my teeth. In the middle of the night she hates me brushing my teeth but I HAVE to do it. At one point whilst I was brushing my teeth she told me to go back to my room WITHOUT spitting out what was in my mouth. HOW could you tell someone to go back to their room WITHOUT rinsing out your mouth with water in the MIDDLE of brushing your teeth. Because there was clearly no sense to what she was saying, I just ignored her and finished up then went back to the room. 

Mum doesn't do that, there's absolutely no logic to just send someone back to their room with toothpaste in their mouth and isn't Marina the one telling me to keep healthy? Even though it was really late, I should still brush my teeth especially if I've eaten a lot during the day. Mum would let me brush my teeth regardless of the time, she would allow me to finish brushing my teeth before going to bed. It just made absolutely no sense, going back to your room with toothpaste in your mouth, where would you spit out? If you spit out of the window, BOOM! Complaining time!

Okay so back to the topic, I said I was going to address something more serious, here it is. So while she was complaining she also mentioned that I make a lot of noise. The 16 year old who sleeps at the top floor does the same thing. I always hear her playing music in the middle of the night. There's no point telling Marina that because she'll just keep denying the truth because she never listens to me. I told her that it doesn't give her an excuse to interfere with my sleep. I told her that she doesn't care whether I sleep or not because she always stays behind locked doors for most of the day. It's also not fair and ridiculous that I can stay in my room for the whole day but I can't sleep in it, that's what I told her. This is where the serious part comes in. I told her that two wrongs don't create a right but she said it does in her house and then she left and I just laughed and said, "get the heck outta here!" Then she came back into the room and took my phone battery charger, my ONLY way to charge the source for me to contact the outside world, then went back to her room.

She has no right to take my charger. She's the one who won't let me go out and the only times I've been out is with her or everybody else! But even then I've had less communication with the outside world on the times I've gone out with them than I've had on the phone! I NEED the phone to contact my solicitor and the outside world and she MUST give it back. She even tried to use excuses not to give it back by saying that I went into the living room and got their wifi password (which they refused to provide me with) and took sweets. All those details are petty and are not an excuse to not give the charger back. She said there was a camera in that room. My mum doesn't put up cameras to spy on us.

When they got a new router, I asked her for the password and instead of telling me it or writing it down for me she told me to bring the laptop (the one that the social workers provided me with which couldn't show the password) downstairs. She said that I knew she didn't want me to use the phone. I want to use MY own money to buy MY own sweets but I haven't because I haven't gotten the chance to because she won't let me go out and there's no freedom whenever she takes me to go shopping. This happened on a Tuesday 12/01/20. The next day I used the battery I had left to phone my solicitor. I left him a voicemail regarding the charger and I'm waiting to hear back from him.

I hate being at Marina's and I want to go back to Mum. There's a bad vibe every time I see Marina or when I hear her going upstairs/downstairs or when she's about to enter a room. She makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable. She thinks she can do whatever she likes, she comes across to me as abusive, dictatorial, in denial, gutless, tormenting, inconsiderate, selfish, over insistent, quite ignorant and disrespectful.