Foster Carer Nightmare Part 7

I really didn't want to spend Christmas here. I asked the social worker (Samantha) to spend it at my aunt's in London. She told me that she asked my aunt if I could spend Christmas with her and my aunt said no.

In this paragraph I'll also give an example of Marina being disrespectful. For Christmas it's better I'm with my Mum. I really wanted to spend Christmas with Mum and was really disappointed to hear that the appeal didn't go through. I didn't want to miss out on any Christmas stuff. So about Christmas, my Mum told me that she's cancelling 2020 Xmas and won't celebrate it this year, as for me, I just decided to rush through this Christmas which I absolutely HATED. Christmas Dinner almost made me throw up, honestly. Marina still didn't change, she didn't smile ONCE on that day. She still showed strong signs of dictatorship, still kept her same nonsense rules, she even said that I was a pain in the a** when I was going towards my seat at the dinner table! She can't expect a child to be happy for not spending Christmas with their Mother.

On Christmas Eve, she made me and the two girls peel vegetables. I peeled potatoes, her daughter did the brussels sprouts and the other girl peeled carrots and parsnips. On Christmas Day there was an argument and I brought up the vegetable preparation topic and I told her that it was basically slavery. She went and told ANOTHER lie and said I didn't have to do it when she literally forced me to do it. She's always like "Come downstairs, now" and if she doesn't get her way she'll start raising her voice, start swearing and getting angry.

Mum doesn't do that. We all work together and she's always involved. She won't make us peel like 80 parsnips and carrots combined or 50 potatoes that ended up being excess on the day. Nobody touched the mashed potato so that's proof that it was excess. Marina had no Christmas spirit whatsoever and even came up to my (temporary) room to have another argument. Unlike her, my Mum ALWAYS has a Christmas Spirit! She is very generous, very selfless and buys a LOT during Christmas and lets us have as MUCH as we want! I miss Christmas with her. I don't understand how Marina could actually behave so cruelly, EVEN on Christmas Day!

Now obviously staying with family would be better than here. Marina's is completely unacceptable BUT I think Nigeria is too far away and it still doesn't change the fact that I would be away from my Mum. It's still not good enough, I want to go back to Mum, SHE is the parent! Between Nigeria and Marina's I would choose neither. One due to distance, the other due to blatantly obvious unsuitability. I just want to go back to my Mum and my brother, the longer I stay, the more I miss them.