Foster Carer Nightmare Part 4

Another example of her being disrespectful to me was when she falsely accused me of finishing all the juice and squash without any proof when to tell the truth, I don't. Her daughter drinks them more than anyone else. For squash, I notice that she dilutes too much squash in her water and she doesn't get into trouble. It's either bias or ignorance. I'm thinking it's both because she chooses not to believe MY claims but she chooses to believe THEIRS. 

I don't drink non water drinks much. In fact, recently when she bought me my own squash, it was a lot at first. Then I poured a portion (a small portion) of squash into a water bottle so I could take it upstairs without needing to go downstairs again. On the next day, more than half had gone. It's either someone drank out of it or spilled it by mistake because more than half was there the day before. This isn't the only time they have finished my stuff. 

She also accused me of taking stuff without asking when they do the same thing. She bought squash for me once and she wrote my name on it. But after a while, she started using the squash that was meant for me for everybody in the house! Completely unfair! When she buys me stuff that I can eat during the day, for example, the CheeseStrings, nobody touches that! But one day she bought me some pies that were being kept in the freezer and someone just came and took them before I even got a chance to eat them! I don't know if it was mixed up or if it was done on purpose. 

I don't take THEIR stuff! What I take is stuff for the entire house and stuff that I've never needed to ask before taking. She keeps changing her opinions and a lot of times she can be very indecisive and that doesn't help me. But my Mum doesn't do that. She is organised, she isn't indecisive and she's not ignorant or constantly in denial. She makes sure everyone keeps to their own stuff and makes it easy for me and my brother to tell the stuff apart. We don't take out of other people's stuff without asking and there's always compensation if that ever occurred at least once. Being with Mum is much better than with Marina and I want to go back.