Foster Carer Nightmare Part 1

So, on the 30th of October, I have never seen behaviour as disgraceful and disgusting from the police and social services as I saw on that day.

I was sleeping, the police banged on the door and the banging woke me up. they said that they needed to take me. It went completely over my head. They just barged into the sitting room without a warrant, there was no right for them to do that.

My brother told the policeman to wait outside and that I was sleeping but he didn't listen and barged into the room, no legal basis, they weren't thinking of me at all.

The policeman was very aggressive and physical, there was also some pepper spraying involved which spread over the entire room and went straight to my lungs. I was coughing and coughing and when I went downstairs, they told me I needed to go with them and I didn't want to and they said that they would drag me out into the car if I didn't budge.

The police's behaviour was disgusting; it complete animal behaviour. I felt like I was being
arrested for absolutely no reason and that they were trying to sugarcoat it.

I also felt disrespected and treated incredibly unfairly, had no respect at all, complete invasion of personal space.

Because I didn't want to be physically handled by the police, I just decided to get in the car and that was the only reason I went in.

I was really pissed off about what happened and I couldn't even believe that they actually had the audacity to do that, I didn't know they could actually go THAT FAR.

It took me a few days to realise I was under lock and key when I first got to the foster carer.

When I first got there, it was incredibly confusing, I had no charger because when I was with my Mum and brother at the property that I was taken from, I wasn't told where I was going. I felt rather unconsidered and badly treated and I still feel that way.

The next day, I told Mum where I was so she turned up and told Marina she wanted to see me and Marina instantly locked the door and cackled very nastily. Mum also delivered my charger because I needed it, Marina wouldn't even let Mum TOUCH me which I found completely unfair, she is my Mum and she has a right to know where I am and she wouldn't want anything bad to happen to me so that's why I gave her the address. She also wouldn't let Mum deliver the
charger through the window so Mum had to do it through the letterbox.

I did not feel harassed in any way when I saw her. If I did feel harassed then I wouldn't have given her the address, we are a family and we stick together and no foster carer will come in between us.