052.

WEST MEMPHIS, ARKANSAS
WEDNESDAY 12/25
____________________________

"You gotta be quiet so you won't wake Na Na up, pretty girl." Kofi hovered over her and began kissing down her neck, "You can do that for me, Mo? I know you can, you a big girl."

"Turn the music up." She breathed out and glanced down seeing his length sitting inside of her.

"Aight, I gotchu'." He chuckled and kissed her jaw before leaning over and grabbing the remote to the TV from the nightstand. Turning it up, living room flow by Jhene Aiko beamed throughout the room.

It was currently 3 am on Christmas and they had just finished wrapping presents about an hour ago. The majority of the presents were for Katana and later they were surprisingly going over Ariyanna's new house since she invited them over.

Mo'nasia didn't want to go but she was the only person left with family between her, Kofi, and Katana so she figured they should make the best out of it.

"You feel so good." Mo'nasia caressed his face as he continued slow stroking inside of her once he placed the remote back, "And you just so handsome, baby." She begin rubbing over his ear which made him groan. Kofi loved when Mo'nasia rubbed his ear.

As he continued to stroke in and out of her wetness, she clenched around him which instantly sent him over the edge. He could feel himself about to reach his peak.

"Fuck, Mo." He groaned before tucking in his bottom lip and slowing down his strokes, "Let up."

She pulled him into a kiss by the back of his neck and slipped her tongue into his mouth while unclenching. While they engaged in their heated kiss, Kofi continued stroking in and out of her.

"Mmm, I'm bouta cum." She mumbled into his lips as her back started to arch, "Go faster." He did as told and started thrusting into her at a faster pace.

"Like that, baby? Lemme know sum'." Kofi pushed her legs against her chest and looked down at the sight of her pussy gripping his length perfectly.

To him, Mo'nasia was like the missing puzzle piece. He fit inside of her with ease and she hugged around him like a warm glove. With or without sex, he just loved being around her.

"I wish you could see how you look, mama." He kissed her jawline.

"Ooouuu fuck, I'm cummi—" She was cut off due to her trembling legs and the creamy white substance leaking out of her hole.

"I'm finna' nut." Kofi tossed his head back.

"Look at me." Mo'nasia grabbed his chin and pulled him close. He moaned as he released himself inside of her, "Mmm, I love you." She pecked his lips.

"I love you too." He breathed out before sitting up and pulling out of her, "Turn around."

She did as told and got into the back shot position. Arching her back, Kofi bit down on his bottom lip and he aligned himself with her entrance and pushed into her wetness which instantly made her let out a moan.

"Throw it back." Kofi instructed before sending a smack to her ass.

She did as told, clapping her ass as she slid back and forth on his dick. He slow spat onto her ass before taking his thumb and sucking it. He slipped it into her ass making her go over the edge.

"Shit, that feels so good baby." Mo'nasia moaned as she looked back at him.

"Mhm, you takin' that shit so good mama." Kofi groaned and started drilling inside of her, "You gon' cum for me?"

"Mhm." Her mouth fell agape and the sounds of clapping was heard throughout the bedroom, "Fuck, I'm about to cum."

"Cum all ova' this dick, Mo." Kofi continued to thrust in and out of her, "I want you to make a mess, mama."