041.

WEST MEMPHIS, ARKANSAS
WEDNESDAY 05/22

_________________________

Put On by Jeezy blasted throughout the club as Nino walked hand-in-hand with Drew at 12 am on the dot. They were the spotlight of the night.

"We got the man in this mothafucka'! The fuckin' boss." DJ Lenny shouted into the mic as people instantly started going wild.

The stripper on the main stage was doing plenty of different tricks hoping they could do a trick on the birthday boy tonight. Sadly for her, the only person that'd be doing tricks for him is Drew.

Nino bobbed his head back and forth to the beat of the music. DJ Lenny knew he had to choose the best entrance song for Nino and many felt as though this song was the best song to describe him.

Tonight was Nino's 24th birthday party and of course he was celebrating at his club. The club was beyond packed and there were still many individuals outside, waiting to get into the club.

He sported a short sleeve white Vlone shirt that hugged around his muscles, displaying his strong arms that were covered in tattoos. On the bottom were gray Amiri jeans accompanied by a black Amiri belt. On his feet were Bape black and gray sk8 sneakers.

His jewelry was glistening under the flashing lights and he listened to Drew about his hair. It had a fresh cut on his temp fade.

As for Drew, black long sleeve Balenciaga all-over cropped sweater, short black Wolford shorts that sat nicely under the cuff of her ass, and on her feet were black stocking Rick Owen's.

Her makeup was beat and her natural hair laid bone straight at about 24 inches. She had a minor jewelry on and was carrying a silver Balenciaga bag.

The two made their way up the stairs to the section he reserved for them. It didn't take much since he was the owner.

As the two approached the section, they were met with Belly, Alayna, Eva, Eddie, Kofi, and Mo'nasia. Everyone was already taking shots and started shouting once they saw Drew and Nino.

"My bitch look bad as fuck." Eva licked over her lips as she stood up and pulled Drew into a hug, "Bitch this club is lit!" She slurred a bit.

"Girl I'm tryna' get like you." Drew smiled at her.

"Happy Birthday, Nino." Eva, Mo'nasia, and Alayna said.

She knew she couldn't get as lit as Eva since she was still breast feeding and pumping. She was definitely going to have a drink or two tonight though, it had been a while for her.

"'Preciate y'all." Nino flashed them a smile.

"Wassup nigga." Belly stood up and dapped Nino up.

"Fuck up with y'all?" He then dapped Kofi up.

"Shit we was waitin' fo' yo' ass." Kofi chuckled lowly as he sparked up his blunt.

"Already got one rolled fo' yo' ass too." Belly pulled out a blunt from his container that was in his pocket. He then handed the blunt to Nino.

"My nigga." Nino smiled a bit as he took the blunt and Kofi handed him the black BIC lighter once he was finished.

Nino quickly sparked up the blunt and took a seat while taking a pull. Drew sat next to him and bobbed her head to the music.

"Y'all I'm tryna go shake my ass!" Alayna stood up on the leather couch and was about to bend over until Belly snatched her down.

"You havin' it up." Belly pulled her white mini dress down a bit.