034.

LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS
MONDAY 01/01

___________________________

Nino walked down the long hallway with his hands in his pants wearing his prison uniform which consisted of blue pants and a grey shirt long sleeve shirt. His badge was clipped onto the shirt and it read: Inmate Banks along with his inmate number.

Currently, him and Belly were locked up in Little Rock, Arkansas. Both of their court dates were coming up soon and their lawyers were sure they'd have them out of there soon. They just didn't know how soon.

"You got that handled for me, mama?" He approached the female correctional officer licking over his lips.

"Yeah, you gon' gimme' what I want?" CO Tamela bit down on her bottom lip as she looked over his figure.

Although he was dressed in a prison uniform, it looked extra good on him being that the grey shirt hugged over his muscles perfectly. Tamela loved a man with muscles. She always believed noodle arms could do nothing for her.

Her eyes darted all over his body knowing that he could probably fuck her senseless and she wanted just that especially before any other correctional officer got a hold of him.

"Yeah, I gotchu'." He chuckled as he made his way through the door she was guarding and down the steps.

Cracking his neck a bit, he let out a deep breath as he made his way into the laundry room seeing Officer Jay guarding the door.

"Y'all can step the fuck up outta' hea'." Nino announced and the prisoners did as told which instantly made Officer Jay scrunch up his face.

Everyone in the prison had different jobs to complete, well except Nino because he wasn't going to work for anybody except for himself. The inmates that were in the laundry room were folding and washing uniforms.

"Why the hell are you down here, Banks?" He questioned while pulling up his pants a bit to size him up.

Officer Jay knew he couldn't size up Nino though. The man stood at about 5'9, was white, and wasn't in the best shape but when are any police officers in good shape...

"I told yo ass I had sum' fo' you when you snatched that mothafuckin' phone out my hand while I was talkin' to my girl." Nino chuckled lowly while approaching him.

When him and Belly were first brought into the station after the shoot out, they couldn't get neither one of them to talk being that they both wanted their lawyers.

When Officer Jay led him to the phone room to call his lawyer, he allowed Nino to use his other phone call which he used to call Drew. While they were in the midst of conversation, Officer Jay went on a power trip and hung up the phone before escorting Nino back to the interrogation room to wait for his lawyer.

"Motherfuc—" Officer Jay drew his gun which instantly made Nino snatch it from his grip in one swift move and point it at him.

He wasn't worried about cameras because CO Tamela told one of her co-workers, CO Jen to cut off the cameras in the basement. CO Jen knew she could get some drugs out of it being that the order was for Nino so she did as told.

"Man, please don't shoot me, man! I wasn't really going to use it!" Officer Jay trembled with his hands up in surrender.

Nino licked over his lips and looked down at the gun. He quickly dissembled it and threw each piece in a different direction.

"Put yo shit up, I ain't finna' be in hea' for the rest of my life for cuttin' yo lights off." Nino quickly put his guard up and Officer Jay did the same.