049.

WEST MEMPHIS, ARKANSAS
SATURDAY 09/14

___________________________

Belly yawned as he made his way out of the bathroom. It was 9:30 am and he had just finished his morning hygiene routine. He was an early bird type of individual.

"Hungry denna mothafucka." He rubbed over his stomach as he looked over to see Mya laid out in his bed.

Shaking his head, he made his way downstairs and soon out of the front door. As he was about to grab his mail, he noticed his car that was now keyed, had three popped tires, and a broken window shield.

"Fuck bruh, why do I always like crazy ass bitches..." He mumbled to himself before looking down and rubbing his temples.

"'Cause you think that shit is cute!" Alayna popped out from the bushes with mace in her hand, "You like yo car baby?"

"Lay why you doin' this?" He softened his tone.

Belly didn't want to admit that her crazy antics was turning him on. He didn't think she was going to turn out to be crazy but they always say the quiet ones are the craziest and sneakiest.

"Why you fuckin' otha' bitches while fuckin' with me?" She crossed her arms.

"Slim, you said you don't want a relationship. You right hea' stringing me along, Alayna." He said irritably.

Belly honestly didn't want to argue with the girl. He does actually like Alayna whereas Mya was just somebody easy to fuck on and she looked good. He knew that it could've possibly lead to Alayna getting mad but who is going to keep allowing somebody to tell them that they don't want them?

"Belly, what you do—Oh." Mya said as she approached the door wearing nothing except Belly's t-shirt and black laced panties, "Ain't nun' but trash. Good morning baby girl."

"Trash? Bitch I'll—" Alayna tried to charge at her but Belly blocked the door way and held her back.

"No, let her go." Mya tied up her 30 inches of water wave bundles into a bun, "You want this fade, baby girl? Come get it!"

"Ahmad let me fuckin' go. I wasn't gon' touch that bitch 'cause this between me and you but she playin' with me." Alayna shoved the mace into her pocket before Belly sucked his teeth and moved out of the way.

"Y'all got thirty seconds, bruh." Belly closed the door behind Alayna so his neighbors wouldn't call the police.

The two instantly met each other halfway and Alayna threw the first punch that instantly connected before swinging the girl onto the ground and falling on top.

Mya pulled at Alayna's hair as Alayna continued to punch the girl in her face.

"Aight, aight!" Belly pulled Alayna off of Mya. Alayna's wig was now hanging on by a thread while Mya's face was starting to form bruises.

"Look at yo wig." Mya stood up while laughing.

"Ion' give a fuck 'bout a wig. Look at yo face." Alayna snatched her wig off and handed it to Belly, "I didn't come hea' to fight with you or start anything with you 'cause my issue is with Ahmad."

Alayna wasn't a girl who fought side hoes because they weren't the ones who owed her any loyalty. Belly owed her some form of loyalty in her eyes. The only reason her and Mya fought was because the girl downplayed her.

"Ion' give a fuck who yo issue is with. You not gon' be comin' to this mothafuckin' door like you run sum' when you clearly don't." She sassed while motioning with her hands.