032.

WEST MEMPHIS, ARKANSAS
FRIDAY 12/08

___________________________

Ride Wit Me by Nelly played throughout the 2023 blacked out Lincoln Aviator Livery while Ray Ray bopped his head back and forth in the passenger seat, smoking a fat blunt.

"Aye must be the money!" He smiled as he blew out the smoke while looking out the window, "Damn it feels good as hell to be out, slim."

"I'm surprised they released yo ass a whole week early." His friend Ant spoke as drove in the drivers seat, "You excited to see yo daughta'?"

"Fuck yeah, I love my baby so much." Ray Ray took another pull from his blunt, "My baby bouta' be fifteen months."

"Man, they really do grow up so fast." Ant shook his head back and forth.

After about thirty minutes, they pulled up in front of Terricka's house. Ray Ray collected his items and dapped up Ant before hopping out of the vehicle. Nobody knew he got out today except for Ant. He wanted to surprise Terricka and Talani.

He made his way over to the front door and cracked a small smile before knocking on it. It felt good to be back in his old neighborhood and soon, have his family back together the way it was supposed to be.

"Oh my God." Tracy's eyes were damn near bulging out of her head, "I gotta be higher than a mothafucka' right now."

"Shut yo bean head ass up. A nigga home!" He pulled her into a hug.

The two had a father and daughter bond although Tracy didn't necessarily consider him as her father. Ray Ray was the closest thing it to it though. They had a lot of love for each other and often liked to bid on each other.

"Whew, Ray Ray Ima need you to take a bath 'cause them community showers wasn't doin' shit, damn, fuck for you." She gagged at the whiff before pulling away.

He mugged and mushed her before pushing his way inside. She rolled her eyes before closing and locking the door. Ray Ray quickly noticed how quiet the house was which was always unusual.

"Where yo sexy ass motha' at? I know she gon' wanna hug onna' nigga." Ray Ray licked over his lips just thinking about Terricka.

"She's at work and Lani at yo motha's house." Tracy yawned before heading over to the couch and laying back down.

"The fuck, why yo ass ain't hea' watchin' my daughta'? Thats what older siblings is fo'." He scrunched up his face as he dropped the plastic bag with his items onto the coffee table.

"Um no that's what the people who fucked for that baby is fo'." Tracy mugged him while picking up the remote to change the application to Netflix, "While you waitin', you should take a shower. You smell like straight up funk."

"Whateva' black ass, I'm finna' get myself togetha'." Ray Ray mugged her before heading off to the bathroom to start the shower.

Once he started the shower, he then made his way towards the master bedroom and then into the closet seeing that all of his clothes were still perfectly hung up looking untouched.

Ray Ray briefly looked around and was glad he couldn't see no sight of another nigga possibly laying up with his woman. Chuckling to himself, he grabbed some men products and headed over to the closet in the hallway.

Grabbing a towel and a wash rag, he made his way back into the bathroom. Setting everything aside, he stripped out of his clothes that were too small for him since he bulked up in prison.

He quickly put his dreads up into a bun and hopped into the shower, letting the hot and steamy water takeover his body. It felt good to have privacy and an actual hot shower.

The World Along With Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें