042.

WEST MEMPHIS, ARKANSAS
FRIDAY 06/14

__________________________

"Bow, bow, bow, bow...Graww, Bow, Bow, Bow." Drew sang as she shook her ass to Get It Sexyy by Sexyy Red as she held Adonis on her hip. He was all for it.

"You got my son listenin' to this thot ass shit." Nino mugged as he came out of the bedroom with nothing except for a towel wrapped around his waist. He had just gotten out of the shower.

"It's not thot shit." Drew laughed and Adonis mimicked her with his laugh.

He was almost five months old and Drew wanted him to stop growing so fast although she couldn't wait for him to have conversations with her. It felt like just yesterday she was giving birth to him.

Adonis had now been practicing sitting up on with the help of others, still trying to grasp objects, trying to mimic sounds of voices, and he's been staying awake more along with crying less.

"Son don't laugh at that shit. That shit wicked as fuck." He made his way over to Drew and took Adonis out of her grip, "You needa' stop lettin' Alayna and Eva put you onto this tom foolery. I missed when you was only listenin' to R&B."

"You needa' stop lettin' Alayna and Eva put you on to this tom foolery." She mocked him before laughing, "Boy shut up—aye hold on what she say?"

"Get it, Sexyy. Get it, Sexyy. Get it, Sexyy. Get it, Sexyy." The artist beamed on the tv and Drew bent over and started shaking her ass.

"Boy y'know this ass super fat, I ain't lyin' doe!" Drew sang as Nino bit down on his bottom lip at the sight. She then bussed down into a split and bounced up and down.

"Aight Drew that's enough, slim." He laughed as he looked over at Adonis, "What we gon' do with yo mama, cuhz?"

Adonis babbled in response and then looked at Drew who was back up on her feet. He reached his arms out towards her.

"Oh you fake as hell, son son." Nino mugged and Drew poked out her tongue to tease as she took Adonis back from him.

Suddenly, her phone vibrated twice on the coffee table. Hiking Adonis onto her hip, she headed over to the coffee table and grabbed it.

Unlocking it, she saw she had two missed messages from an unknown number and she already knew who it was.

Rio had been texting her nonstop and she only replied once telling him to stop texting her. She blocked different numbers plenty of times but he always kept coming back with a new number.

"What's wrong?" Nino raised a brow noticing Drew's facial expression, "Everything good?"

"Yeah, just sum' dumb shit about Tracy..." Drew lied a bit before blocking the number and setting her phone back on the table.

As much as she wanted to tell Nino, she was too afraid that he was going to do something that could possibly put him back in jail.

Everything was going good with the two of them and she just wanted the good vibes and energy to continue.

"Aight...I'm finna finish gettin' dressed." He headed back into the bedroom and Drew let out a puff of air she didn't even know she was holding.

"Doni, what am I going to do?" She sighed a bit and was interrupted by a strong knock on the door.

Scrunching her face up, she headed over to the door and didn't see anybody as she looked through the peephole. Drew honestly wasn't expecting any company and she didn't know who it could possibly be.