012.

WEST MEMPHIS, ARKANSAS
SATURDAY 04/22

_________________________

"Aight, Ima text you." Nino leaned over and pecked Drew's lips twice before grabbing her by her neck and tonguing her down. She closed her eyes allowing the kiss to takeover.

"Okay, be safe Amari." She pulled away and looked over him for a moment.

Opening the passenger door, she hopped out with her belongings and made sure to close the door behind her. Nino watched her head into the house safely before he pulled off.

Pulling off, he sucked his teeth as his phone started ringing. He looked down at the contact name seeing it read Montae. Nino answered the call allowing it to connect to his bluetooth.

"Wassup nigga, fuck you been up to?" Nino stopped at a stop sign.

"Fuck allat extra shit nigga. You know that bitch from 'round the way I was fuckin' with?" Irritation had laced his tone.

"You talkin' 'bout Tracy black ass?" Nino raised a brow as if he could see him.

"Nigga nah, and you ain't got no space to call anybody black. You black bastard. Muhfucka's can't even see yo dumbass when it's black outside." Montae sucked his teeth a bit and mugged feeling himself get sidetracked, "But nah, that bitch Miracle."

Nino scrunched up his face as he tried to remember who Miracle was. He was a little lost.

"Nigga the tall darkskin bitch with them big ass titties." He yelled into the phone a bit, growing even more irritated.

Tracy never knew Montae was cheating on her. It never crossed her mind because he was so smitten over her but Drew warned her how you got them was how you lost them.

The same way she got Montae from him cheating on Eva was the same way she was going to lose him. Montae had been cheating on her with a bunch of other women and Miracle was by far his favorite.

"Watch yo muhfuckin' tone, nigga." Nino barked, glancing down at his phone and then back at the road, "Yeah I know that bitch. The fuck you talkin' 'bout her for?"

"That dumb bitch burnt me. Gave me fuckin' chlamydia and shit. Tracy gon' kill my ass 'cause I know I gave her that shit."

Miracle was known to have some of the best pussy around the way. She always kept herself cleaned and smelling like strawberries. Nobody knew her secret but most men thought as long as you looked clean, your pussy was clean which was not always the case.

"Nasty as fuck." Nino shook his head thinking about how she looked too good to be spreading hot pussy, "How you find out?"

"I just got my results from the fuckin' clinic. They gave me some pills and shit." Montae leaned back on his couch looking over the prescription bottle in one hand while he held the phone up to his ear with the other.

"Shit, better hurry up and tell that bitch Tracy befo' her pussy fall off." Nino laughed lowly as his phone had an incoming call, "Hol' up, this my ma."

He quickly hung up on Montae and switched the call over to Lori.

"Wassup ma, you good? You need sum'?" He let out a sigh, flicking his nose a bit.

"No, I'm just tryna' figure out what you've been doin' and what's been goin' on with you." Lori's voice beamed throughout the car.

"I was just ova' there like a week ago, Ma. I told you I've been tryna' get my club and shit up and runnin'. The usual shit." He pulled into the Chick-fil-a drive thru.